24.

Stalker P.O.V

SHiT will go down biatches.

"What!? You want me to do what??" Jimin said in shock as we were in front of his house at 5 a.m.

We asked him to get a warrant to enter Seowoon's house even though there's no evidence that he's actually abusing my sister.

"Jimin. We need to help her." Yoongi said in a more serious tone then his normal one.

"I know but.. There's no evidence." Jimin sighed sadly.

"Am I able to testify for it?" He asked in desperation.

"They will question how you know what they've been doing. You might be charged for house break and stalking." Jimin leaned on his door frame.

He looked so good with his blond hair and Sexy PJs-

ChArGe mE fOR sTalKiNg dAdDy-

Author : THIS IS PG13 RATED WHY YOU DO THIS!?

What? I'm stating facts, sis.

He looks like a handsome rude sexy detective-

Oh wait, he is.

sjskndkdbkdbdn

Author : If you're gonna be like this I'll beat the crap outta you.

haVE mERcY, oH mERcIfUL aUtHoR-NIm!

Author : Geez, you're quite dramatic today.. (¬_¬)

I do admit that you're not wrong about Jimin-ssi.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now you're drooling, stop it you pervert.

Author : eXCuse mE rUDe bItC-

Shut up MALFOY.

Author : How dare you, tch.

Okay back to the story-

~

"Your house is big.." Hee-young awed at how spacious his house is.

"I live alone so.." He chuckled sadly.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Hee-young asked out of curiosity.

"Girlfriend? I haven't had one since I was in Highschool. Let's just say.. I'm handsome but busy." He simply said and smiled.

His smile can make anyone's day..

Even Hee-young is blushing, this shallow bitch-

"Excuse me but can we get to WHAT we were doing here in the first place. We better hurry up. " Namjoon said in annoyance and probably jealously.

Way to go Hee-young..

"Relax. I've got a day off today."

"But we need to save her sister, now." Namjoon said sternly.

He said that as an excuse too..

"Hyung, you can't rush things with no evidence." Jimin said in a stern manner.

"..isn't she considered a missing person? Why didn't we think of that?? That's our evidence!" Hee-young suddenly thought.

"Yoongi hasn't said anything about knowing her location so I guess it's possible.." Jimin poundered.

"..We can get my sister to testify for Seowoon's crimes! It's so simple!"

"That's difficult to execute. Seowoon would probably kill her before she testifies." Namjoon said.

"That's right.." Hee-young sighed in dissapointment.

"Actually.. We can execute this simple plan." Jimin said in final conclusion.

"We can??" Yoongi said in excitement.

They looked at him weirdly.

Yoongi looked away in embarrassment and coughed.

"..What can we do?"

~

"So I've laid out a plan."

Jimin showed them a big white board with a bunch of strategies.

"I made a few but I came to a conclusion that this one is the best."

He pointed to the one on the very right and erased the rest.

"My plan is to purposely try finding her by going to different places to 'search' even though we know where her location but it'll take a few more days. Of course me and my team would be doing that. You guys just have to testify. The rest of the plan is on me so you don't have to know about it." He simply explained.

"We're gonna wait even longer!?What do you mean we just get to testify!?" Yoongi said in anger.

"You're just a civilian, you can't do anything 'cause you don't have the authority to do so. I think you should stop playing detective. " Jimin gritted his teeth.

Yoongi slammed the table and stood up.

"Park Jimin! I don't care what authority I have! I'm not playing for god's sake, I want her to be safe and if you're gonna be like this I'm done with the authorities."

Yoongi walked out of the house in anger and impatience.

"I'll calm him down. Don't worry too much Jimin, Yoongi is just afraid. I wish you the best of luck." Hee-young said before leaving to find Yoongi.

"She's great isn't she.." Namjoon stared at a distance despite having werid looks from Jimin.

"Just go.." Jimin sighed knowing that if he does a bad job at this he might die.

~

"Yoongi! Wait a minute!" Hee-young breathed heavily as Yoongi was running and she was chasing him.

"I'm fine, leave me alone!" He said.

"Stop being stubborn!!"

Suddenly Yoongi stopped and panted for air.

"Yoongi! Jimin will find my sister! I know he will.." Hee-young stopped talking when she saw Yoongi crying.

Never has she ever seen his soft side.

He looked like he was about to explode with emotions.

"Yoongi.." Hee-young muttered.

"I just want her to be safe.. She might get killed, aren't you afraid of that.?" He looked at her with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Of course I'm afraid. I just look at the bright side of everything to make me less worried."

"Hee-young.. How do you cope with fear? Knowing that you'll lose everything you have if you make the wrong move.?"

"Don't ask me. I can't even cope with my own problems, let alone solve your's." Hee-young said truthfully.

It's because of that voice that spoke to her she realised that she couldn't even think rationally about her problems with her father.

"let's just wait for Jimin and pray that everything will be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:")