When You Meet

Time:

I was walking around Hyrule Field, looking at some flowers until I heard galloping.

I looked up and saw a boy, my age, riding a horse. He saw me and rode to me.

"Hello. What're you doing out here?" He asked me. "Oh.. uh.. Just.. Looking at some flowers.. Hehe.." I answered back.

He smiled and got off his horse. "Well.. I'm headed off to Lon Lon Ranch. Wanna come?"

"Oh! Uh... Sure." I said. He grinned and helped me on the horse.

"By the way, my name's Link." He said. "And I'm Y/n.." I replied.

Twilight:

I walked around Ordon Village and saw a boy playing with some kids. He had a wooden sword.

I tilted my head and I walked towards them and watched.

Talo, one of the kids, noticed me and dragged me to the boy. "T-talo?" He then let go and I was in front of the boy.

I blushed a tiny bit and took a few steps back. "Uhmm.... Hi?" He looked at me and chuckled.

"Really Talo? Why'd you drag this girl over here?" He asked.

"Because, you need a lady in your life, right?" He asked. I blushed and said, "T-Talo!?"

The boy blushed a tiny bit as well. "Hehehe, anyways.. I'm Link, what's your name?"

"Oh.. I'm.. Y/n, nice to meet you." He smiled and the kids went all, "Oooohhhhhhh~~"

I rolled my eyes and face them, "Don't you guys have homes to go to? It's almost dark out!"

"I guess, well, bye Y/n and Link! Have fun...~" Talo said. "TALO!" I yelled.

He then laughed and ran to his home. I sighed and giggled. Link looked at me and chuckled as well.

"He's a handful..." I laughed. "He sure is..." Link said.

"Well, gotta go.. See ya Link!" I waved.

He waved back and continued to train.

Hyrule Warriors:

I was walking around the training area and saw Princess Zelda. I waved and she smiled back.

I smiled and looked around. I saw a boy with a green tunic, hat, blue scarf and boots.

I stared a bit and heard Impa. "Looking at Link, hmm?"

I yelped and turned around. "I-impa! N-no.. I was not.."

Impa then smirked and left. I sighed and turned around and there I saw was Link.

I yelped and fell backwards. He jumped and helped me up.

"S-sorry! I just wanted to say 'hi'.." He said.

"O-oh... uh." I laughed.

We stood there awkwardly until someone called his name. "Hehe. Gotta go.. See ya around?"

I nodded and he left.

BoTW:

I walked around and saw Link. I never knew him personally, but knew him generally.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and said, "Oh, hello. Who are you?"

"The name's Y/n. Nice to meet you!"

He smiled and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you too."

I smiled and heard someone call his name. "Gotta skrt. See ya 'round?"