First Date

Song- First Date by Blink-182

Requested by TimberCub

Time:

"Hey, Link?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Let's go on a date.."

He widened his pupils and looked at me. I smiled at him and stood up.

"Well? C'mon, get dressed!! We'll leave in five." I rushed to my room and got ready.

-Five minutes pass-

"Arighty! Let's go Link!" I walked down stairs. He stared at me and snapped back to reality.

He nodded and we rode Epona. We went to Gerudo Village, Lon Lon Ranch, Kokiri Forest, and it was the best!

Twilight:

I was on the grass making flower crowns and Link walked up to me and smiled.

"Y'know.. we should go on a date, huh?" I stopped my movements an looked up. Only to see Link with a sexy smirk and his green tunic.

I blushed and stood up. He took my hands and walked me over to Epona. She kneeled down and I went on her.

We went to different places. We even bought some stuff with a few rupees as well.

Hyrule Warriors:

I wanted to stay in my dorm but eh. Link had other plans.

Link grabbed my hand and lured me onto Epona. "L-link??" He shook his head and we rode to a few places.

He even let me ride Epona. I... kinda manuvered her into a tree...... I feel bad now.. Anyways.. Hehe. It was a nice feeling. No monsters and no distractions. Just me and Green Boi.

BoTW:

This boi decided to grab me by the waist, put me on Epona and ride to the sunset.

He then arrived at Mount Lanayru and insisted on carrying me to the top. I declined obviously and climbed on my own.

We reached the top and saw the beautiful sunset.

"Oh, Link.. This is beautiful." I turned around and saw him carrying a picnic basket.

I smiled brightly and he set the stuff down. He pulled me down on his lap and fed me some food.

"Mmmmm~" I happily ate the food he fed me. He laughed quietly and kissed me tenderly. I kissed back and hugged him.

"Thank you.." I dozed off to sleep.

-Third Person-

He looked down at you and smiled. "You're welcome.. my Princess..."

Four Swords: Shortage

These boi's are so hyper taking you on their first EVER date. And they mess it up by either face planting or someone fangirling over them.

Fierce Deity:

He's never really went on a date. I mean yeah you guys hung out but. Not like a date date... Yknow what i mean?? Anyways, he trys.. so hard. but fails drastically. so you guys just hang out in the bedroom telling eachother complements..

Dark Link:

He's a flirt... He would grab your *ss.. he would boop your nose.. he would also flirt with other girls. Being the playboy he always is, you got used to it.