Friend Zoned

Time:

You were walking along Lon Lon Ranch and saw Link pacing back and forth. I tilted my head and approached him.

"Is.. Something wrong?" I asked. He flinched and looked at me. "Oh! Uhm.. Uh.. I-I have something to.... Ask.. you..." He said.

I smiled and he asked, "I.. I.. Uhmm..." He blushed more and I was still confused.
"ILIKEYOUVERYMUCHANDIHOPEWECANBEMORETHANFRIENDS!?"

I widened my eyes and smiled. "Sure!! We can be BEST friends!!!" I grinned and Link blinked.

"Oh.. Hehe.. Y-Yeah... b.. best friends! Totally..." He looked down and heard Malon say, "Fairy boy!!~ Where are you?"

"OH! That's my name.. Hah.. Gotta go... Hehe.... S-see ya.." He then ran.

I was confused, 'Did.. did he not mean it like that???' I thought. I frowned a bit and staggered away.

Twilight:

I was playing with the kids and laughed when Colin tripped. I helped him up and dusted him off.

"Hey.. Y/n?" I turned around and saw Link there. "Can I talk with you???" I smiled and nodded.

We were at the springs and he suddenly asked. "D-do you... like me??"

I blinked, "Hehehe!! Of course!! You're my friend after all!" I said.

"Oh... Uhmm..... Yeah!.. Hehe........" He then stood up and ran away. I tilted my head and frowned.

Hyrule Warriors:

I was walking around the castle and saw Link sitting on a bench. I ran up to him.

"Hey! What'cha doing?" I smiled. He blushed a bit and said. "O--OH!! UH!! HI UHM!! GOTTA GO BYE Y/N!!!" He then ran away.

"Oh! Well-- Uh- BYE BESTIE!!!" I waved. He then turned the corner.

".................. Bestie huh......?..." He then frowned and walked away.

BoTW:

He legit doesn't know what to do so he just ran away from you for like.... a few weeks...

Red/Blue/Green/Vio: Since they're all technically the same person they all had the same reactions towards the readers.

Dark Link:

I was walking with Dark and we were talking bout usual stuff. He then asked, "Y/n... what... do you think of.. me?"

I blinked and suddenly grinned. "Well. I like you of course!! You are my friend!" I smiled.

He blinked and bit his lip. He forced a smile. "Yep! Best friends forever!!" He then pat my head and walked away.

'Maybe.... I dont have a chance.. heh. what was I thinking... She's not gonna like a shadow, like me..'

He wiped away the stray tears and kept on walking.

HERE YA GO!!!