When You Hear Him Singing

You were walking around trying to find Link. You looked around and heard singing.

Time:

"And Its A Long Way Forward So Trust In Me. I'll Give You Shelter, Like You've Done For Me And I Know Im Not Alone. You'll Be Watching Over Us. Until.. You're Gone."

I teared up and hugged Link. "You did great!"

"Heh.. Thanks."

"No problem." I let go and smiled.

"Were you crying?" He asked. "Huh?" I touched my face and tears were dripping. "Oof. Hah!!"

I wiped them away and laughed. "Sorry!" He smiled and kissed my head. "It's fine."

Twilight:

"I Heard You Told You're Friends That I'm Just Not Your Type. If That's How You Really Feel, Then Why'd You Call Last Night? You Say All I Ever Do Is Just Control Your Life, But Why You Gotta Lie Like That? Why You Gotta Lie Like That?"

I grunted and he turned around all flushed. "Y/N!?" I stared at him and smiled.

"It's fine." I smiled and hugged him. He reluctantly hugged back and we parted.

I then took his hat and ran off. "HEY!!"

I laughed and ran away.

Hyrule Warriors: (short)

"The Sun Goes Down.. The Stars Come Out.. And All That Counts Is Here And Now. My Universe Will Never Be The Same. I'm glad You Came... You Cast A Spell On Me, Spell On Me. You Hit Me Like The Sky Fell On Me, Fell On me. And I Decided You Look Well On Me, You And Me--"

I clapped. He jumped. I laughed. He chased me. It was a pretty good darn day to be honest!

BoTW:

"Always Had High High Hopes For A Livin' Shooting For The Stars When I Couldn't Make A Killin' Didn't Have A Dime, But I Always Had A Vision. Always Had High High Hopes."

I clapped and cheered as Link turned around all flushed and he nervously opened his arms.

I smiled and ran into his arms and we.. well.. Hugged.

Four Swords:

"All My Friends Are Heathens Take It Slow... Wait For Them To Ask You Who You Know. Please Don't Make Any Sudden Moves. You Don't Know The Half Of The Abuse.. All My Friends Are Heathens Take It Slow.. Wait For Them To Ask You Who You Know. Please Don't Make Any Sudden Moves.. You Don't Know The Half Of The Abuse.."

I coughed and smiled. He smiled nervously and scratched his chin. "So.. You like it?"

I nodded and smiled. We cuddled and watched some episodes of "Transformers: Prime" and "Transformers: Robots In Disguise."

Feirce Deity:

"Today Is Too Late. How Long Do We Have To Wait? Oh No, I Think She Knows. That's Why I Can't Let Go. I Feel This Burning Inside. A Feeling No One Should Know!"

I blinked and smirked. "Y'know.. You have really good singing!~" He turned his head and did the smallest smirk I saw.

I laughed and hugged Diety. He hugged back and craddled me like a baby.

Dark Link:

"Dark As Midnight, Six Pack Coors Light You Don't Look The Same Past My Bedtime Blue And Red Lights Come Take You Away Hate To See You Like A Monster So I Run And Hide
Hate To Ask But What's It Like To Leave Me Behind I Won't Be, No I Won't Be Like You Fighting Back, I'm Fighting Back The Truth..."

"Sing more!" Dark jumped and turned around blushing. "H-HOW LONG?!?"

I blinked and laughed. "Bout a minute or two.." I giggled and hugged Dark.

"Love you!~" I smiled.

He smiled back. "Love you too.."

SO!!! Uhm.. Srry for the delays... Im been busy since school is being a aft... Welp gotta skrt. Bye!!

Songs:

Shelter By Porter Robinson

Lie By NF

Glad You Came by The Wanted

High Hopes By Panic! At The Disco

Heathens By Twenty One Pilots

Noots by Sum 41

DNA by Lia Marie Johnson (??)