Welcome To GreenDale: 3

If you were a wonderful reader that reads every thing then this chapter is going to make sense. But just for your information this chapter involves POV from the new character that was added so if you didn't read that update then please check it out so you can understand this chapter to the fullest. Special shout out to @kiepotter thanks for the compliment and please enjoy the chapter.
Third person POV (few days later)
      As the days flew by one by one like the chilly winter breeze. With each day inching closer than the last. Emerace dreaded the thought of seeing him but she knew she had the will to persevere through her pain and do her duty to sign the Book of the Beast. She just hated fearing it an emotion she hated to assign to him she knew she had gone against much worse yet some how it manged to seep through the cracks in her walls. She hated being vulnerable especially to a weak pathetic scum of a man. (i'm sorry Nick I still love you) Especially since she had to come to terms with it today because today when she arose from her bed and saw her window curtains letting the light of the morning sky shy down on her today was the day she was going Home a place she thought she was already at but she knew she could truly not lie to herself she missed Prudence, Father Blackwood, his wife, The Spellman's that she had met (Hilda, Zelda, Ambrose she still hasn't met Sabrina) they were always kind to her. She packed the night before. But little did her fiance know was that she also packed her son's as well. Emerace need to look at what time the flight was ans say they picked an extra ticket and notice that her son had cook them dinner and went to sleep early and sent his clothes to be washed by the house made. Eventually she put two and two together. She thought honestly how dum do they think I am. They're trying to sell me that my son who doesn't do the laundry unless I tell him to and made me dinner which he thinks is a drag and didn't cover their tracks on the computer and they don't think it's suspicious ο Σατανάς μου(oh my Satan) really oh well lets see how this plays out. But as she was packing her son's trunk he woke up and was about to explain but she put up her hand to her mouth and made the shush sign and winked. She quickly finish and and quietly walked back out. Her heart immediately warmed at the thought  that her fiance was trying to make her as comfortable as possible so that she would have enough support to face him. She knew she would need all the support she could get. She got up to get dresses.

 She got up to get dresses

(The boots don't have the buckle and the pocketsThough Alister had to stay back due to the fact of a last minute about having to protect the coven and couldn't leave it completely defenseless

Though Alister had to stay back due to the fact of a last minute about having to protect the coven and couldn't leave it completely defenseless. But the main reason that he didn't want to go was because he did want see him because and I quote " I would  most likely kill him and send his body parts back to his family and keep his head and put it on a plack."
Present Moment ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcel POV (surprising I know)
My mother is the most intelligent women I have ever met I heard her packing my trunk last night. My mother said" it's to get back at Sebastian for sending a letter to Father Blackwood to start preparing for the Gala in her honor and forcing her to wear a big fancy dress." Sebastian should see this coming he knows how she hates being the center of  attention. But I love how she doesn't pressure me to call him father I already had one he treated me like I was the center of his earth (best description I could give but my biological mother treated me like shit so that's why I love Emerace so much she's very kind and makes me my favorite food and taught me not to care about what everybody else thinks and that's why I see her as my mother and any little sibling later in the future. My father figure or male role model (Sebastian) said that when mother gets to Greendale she's going to need a lot if support because her ex-lover cheated on her and shatter her heart. Many young warlocks know that we play around after we sign our name in the Book of Shadows ( their version of the Book of the Beast). Mother also said that in her Gala/Ball would also be a welcoming party for me and Sebastian. I can't wait to see the man that mother gave her love too. I got dressed in the clothes mother left out for me yesterday. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I heard my mom knock on my door. " Sweet pea (😍)come along it's time to leave. How bout we show Sebastian he's not as slick as he thinks."she said." okay mother,let's go my trunk is already in the car. Mom you know I love you right. And I just wanted to thank you for taking me in when nobody else would and giving more me more love than even my biological mother did." I said." You don't need to thank me I did because I saw a boy that lost everything and just needed some love but enough about that before my eyes start sweating and we never leave."she said. She leans down and gives me a kiss on the forehead and laced our hands together and we walked out the front door to the car and the look on Sebastian face was priceless he just opened the door for me and my mother and got in the car and drove us to the airport. once we got their we got on our Private jet and took of. Well I get off to Greendale we go.
Emerace POV
(once i'm finished with her POV the plane landed it's a supper fast flight 😬)
He will never truly know how much he means to me. Even though I may not have birthed or him carry my blood I learned that family is so much more than that. And they are based on the bonds you create and nurture my υπνηλία κεφάλι (sleepy head). One day I hope to give you a sibling and you can protect her/him to the best of you abilities. So if I am to die you will have something to remember me by. (😉) How will everyone react when they see I have a child with me and a ring on my finger oops. oh well. Ambrose and Prudence are going to have a laugh with this one. ( They know Ambrose he's bonded to Alister like Sabrina and Emerace. Alister won't come into the picture till way later on in the story)
Third person POV
Everyone that was asleep started to wake up as they felt the plane touch the ground . They got off the plain and went to get their stuff from baggage claim and had a trolley lady help us take it to the car she loaded it in and we gave her a generous tip. we all go in the car and started to drive.
Emerace POV
We drove so pain stakenly slow till I saw an oh so familiar sign one I knew that was going to change my life for better or for worse.

" Well guys Welcome to Greendale"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 1,292 hey guys sorry for not updating in a while but you guys know what happened if you read my last update and we'll get it goes. And also I know I said I would let Emerace meet Nick this chapter but I decided that I would let them reunite in the next chapter. To make it detail and not half-assed and do a good job. But don't forget to comment on the chapter . Hope to see you next time my bewitching readers.
~A