Atonement For Sin:7

Hey guys have a new chapter for you hope you guys like it. (For those who are like me emotionally unstable (like Meredith Grey) I'm sorry) I'm going to hit you guys with that G-note. Play Music.
Previously on Loyalty~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention........ oh hello Nicholas!"11YO

(Tried to put this at the beginning like the video but for some reason it wouldn't work)Nick's POV (ooooo lala)"oh hello Nicholas !" she said

Nick's POV (ooooo lala)
"oh hello Nicholas !" she said. I couldn't stop looking at her lips. They looked just like a rose. Smooth and delicate and just a red. And then my gaze drifted upward to her beautiful eyes it was like I was looking at the forest itself. And then I felt her try to move passed me . But I caught her arm and twirled her around and held her face. " Emrys I'm sorry about what it was-" I. " An act of a venomous man-whore come om Nick don't be to kind to yourself. Now if you'll excuse me I need too take a bath before I go to sleep wouldn't want to catch anything from being in your presence" E said. She tried to move away from me. Common Nick move your fucking hand. Get her before she leaves you again . Don't loose her. No! My arm caught her again. " Your going to shut up and let me finish because somewhere deep down you still love me. Now, You assumed I did it willingly I loved, no I love you it hurts every time I see you with that bastard-" I. " Watch it that bastard helped me heal the wounds you made" E said. " Fine, your significant other. Agatha slipped a potion in my goblet. Might I add that that potion was way above are teaching I don't know how she got it but she did. I was on my way to change and she caught me and gave me the water. I didn't think nothing of it and I knew I should of but I drank it. The moment I saw you it was as though a bucket of ice was dumped on me. Look I'm-" I said. But the feeling of droplets n my shoulder were enough to make me stop. I pulled away and saw her face. Her beautiful forest green eyes now were tinted a light red. We were both broken in our own way. We were like addicts. And our drug was our love. We were like the mortals she was my Bonnie and I was her Clyde. I wouldn't die for her, no that was to easy . But if she asked I would live for her. If only she could hear me. "I can but even if i could forgive and forget, I have this ring that I have been promised to." E "I know and that's my fault for not fighting hard enough to keep you." I "Nick I don't think your hearing me I didn't accept this proposal lightly. I accepted because through pain I fell in love with him. I didn't do it to make you jealous or fill myself up with false happiness." E . I felt a flash of heat pass through me . I couldn't fathom that she had said this. And in this moment all I felt was rage and the sudden urge to kill this bastard. I grabbed her by the neck as I spoke she shuddered a bit" oww nick your-" E " Let me fight for you with every being that I am. I want you to be mine and mine only. Don't give up on us yet please I'm begging you. You can be my queen and I'll take Marcel like my own child." I " iiiii- look I need time to think about this I don't want to give a man unnecessary pain that I love as well".E I don't know why but when she said that she loved him it broke my entire being almost want to burn him alive that very instant. She was mine and only mine. If it's that the last thing I do that is how it will be.
Emrys POV
" Nick this is to much you have to let me think just because you tell me this doesn't mean that my pain magically disappeared. I love him and I know that hurts you but he was the glue that held me together for so long. And know that hurts you because I love the both of you so please give me time that's all I ask. Please."I said. I pulled my arm away and ran to the women's bathroom. I love you so much Nick it hurts.
Third POV
Emyrs started to strip her clothes getting lost in thought. She turned the nobb of the the bath. She spoke the words " Hell bath no fury like a woman scorned"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello My beautiful witch's and warlocks I'm sorry it's been a while but I am somewhat back

Hello My beautiful witch's and warlocks I'm sorry it's been a while but I am somewhat back.
-A