What a Ball..:4

Hey guys it's A I just want to say I have been waiting for forever to this chapter here comes Nicholas Scratch everyone. Hold on to your Grimoire's because it's going to be a bumpy ride. And the picture of the house is the Sinclair household their house is a little more funded than the Spellman household but they serve as healers (medicine) and harvesters of herbs and protectors in the coven. Don't play the song yet I'll tell you when. Now off to Greendale we go.
Emerace POV
As we pulled up to the Sinclair household. I just kept thinking that this place used to be my home. How sickening. "Marcel don't think that just because we're here your going to get out of your schooling. If we have to go you will to. I believe that the academy of unseen arts would welcome you with open arms; unfortunately we have to stay here till we meet my bonded Spellman. Well everyone let's go inside and get settled mother if you would could you send a letter to Father Blackwood that we have arrived and we will be arriving at 11:30pm sharp. Meanwhile I'll get everyone settled" I said. " I'll send him the letter right now but Nyx know that we will meet every family and I mean every family. So be prepared and please dress worthy of our family name for the love of the dark lord; and just so you know I'll be going ahead of time to talk to Faustus about you three's environment in the school and what classes you'll be taking. And your death trap "rabbit" isn't going to be here till tomorrow at the witching hour. I'll be going now." "Bye mother. Let's go guys."
Time skip..... showing everyone their rooms(they're not sharing)
"Hey I'm ready are you guys " as I walk into Sebastian's room where Marcel was getting ready with him.

 showing everyone their rooms(they're not sharing) "Hey I'm ready are you guys " as I walk into Sebastian's room where Marcel was getting ready with him

(It's black)

(It's black)