Lux in Tenebris: 6.5

hey guys so if you red my love:6 you know why I'm updating. And I want you guys to know as I sit at my desk in my Pikachu onesie, I love you all my bewitching readers. I wanted to start my dedication for this book again so here we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV
Father Blackwood nodded to Emrys. She chanted a spell and did a few hand gestures, a red light hummed across the edges of the door. Emrys walked up to the door and knocked five times." Father it's ready to be used " E Said. " Very well said to be off they are expecting us" FBW said. As Emrys and Father Blackwood enter the house we were greeted by the Spellman's. They bowed and Emrys curtsied back."Father Blackwood, Emrys it is wonderful to have you here. Please let us have the conversation in the living room" Zelda said. " Thank you (Em said as she stood next to father Blackwood) Not that I am not excited to finally meet Sabrina but why are we being summoned" Emrys said. There was a narrow glance with a bit of concern around the Spellman's."Well Sabrina is having some doubts about her dark baptism an-." (Emrys accidentally let some of her magic slip and a few windows cracked Father Blackwood stomped his cane on the floor) " Sorry, it was a little bit of a shock that phased me, (with a wave of her hand the windows she had cracked we fixed) but why in the dark lords name is she questioning one of the most holy sacraments of the Holy Church of Night. Do you know what would happen if the other members would do if they caught wind of this it woul-". But, Emrys was caught off. " enough Emrys I think she gets the idea I apologize for her Zelda she is a little jittery from the bond as you can see it's as dark as coal.( Showing the newly found mark on her wrist {picture above} ) "But I would like you to answer honestly as the head of the Spellman family does Sabrina know about Emrys-" FBW. " Well yes" Z. "Does she understand responsibility, the loyalty, the dedication of being bonded. Think well and hard about this answer for I have not the eyes of a blind man" FBW. "No, Sabrina doesn't see the importance of having a bonded even the many who see it as a blessing an-" Z. " So basically what your telling me is that i'm bonded to a mortal" E. ( The noise of the front door open and then close stopped the conversation)
Emrys POV~~~~~~~~~
As I heard the the front door close my mark started to burn (pic shown above), and my heart started to beat rapidly and so loudly it was the only thing I could hear. Suddenly a flash of heat flushed through me from head to toe. I couldn't feel anything . my vision started to become of balance and I somehow caught myself on Father Blackwoods chair. "Forgive me Father I had the weirdest sensation" I said.
Third POV~~~~~~~~~~~
" Aunties, Ambrose. Can we please have a family meeting ? I've made a decision about my dark Baptism" Said Sabrina.
" Sabrina we're in her darling" said Hilda. As Sabrina walked closer to the living room, it felt like an earth quake with each step. Until Smooth dark chocolate met  forest green.
Emrys POV~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Blackwood  started to talk but all I could hear were muffled voices. I couldn't look away from the coffee black eyes with a hint of honey. Until Father Blackwood called my name " Emrys, Ambrose Spellman has brought to my attention I would like you to give me an opinion on" FBW said. I nodded and followed behind FBW. I walked up to the body and put my fingers on his eyes. " He is a warlock without question but his name isn't in any unholy book. In other words his, name doesn't belong to the dark lord. By any chance does he have a witches mark, Ambrose?" I said. " Yes he does bu-" A. " Can you show me. Thank you. Without question Father, this only confirms it" I said. " Think about what he could have accomplished. Tragic really" FBW. I looked away from the body an straight at Sabrina. She held a look of worry. "- might not be a witch in out midst" A. " - Highly unlikely" FBW. " But possible" A. " It can be possible yes, Ambrose but if that's the case than I will see to it that it's head will be sent down to burn in the most fiery pits of hell by the dark lord himself  if that assures you. Myself and Father Blackwood will see to the matter of your worry is brought up to the council and discussed and take out the proper measures. But until then let's no worry about something till we need to. If that's all good day" I said. As I started to walk by I caught eyes with Sabrina. " I hope to see you again at baptism I'll send a letter with more details" I said. And with that I walked up the stairs and went to the enchanted door and knocked five times another humming sound emerged with red light around the door. I opened it and walked through. It led me down the path and into the dorm room with another group of witched my age. " Ah Prudence, Thank you for taking care of my son" I said. " No problem he's asleep if you want you can sleep here like old times I have some pajamas I can set out for you will you wash up. Don't worry about him he's sleeping with the little demons" P. "Thank you Prud, Let me go wash up then" I said. But something caught my attention " Hey Emrys, I'm sorry for what happened with Nick and I know your forgiveness won't come free so i'm prepared to do whatever you feel is necessary to atone for my sin" At (Agatha). " Hmmmm Decisions, decisions I think I have let your hate fester long enough in my heart even though your little actions cause my heart to break in to ever so little pieces and for me to move away. Your right Agatha my forgiveness isn't free but I feel your resolve is genuine. Alright I forgive for the sake of me now having to see your face everyday from now on. Your Punishment is my favorite for 24 hours you will be injected with a deadly poison, a new poison every hour on the hour with me inside your mind bending and breaking it don't worry Agatha this is a mercy. You should have seen what I thought up the first week I left" I said. I turned heel and walked away towards the lavatory's to wash up I was in sch EUPHORIA I wasn't paying attention I bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention........ oh hello Nicholas"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my bewitching readers Happy New Year's 🎊🎉🥳  starting it off you. Hope you guys have a good new year. I wish you all prosperity.
~A