Chapter 1: The Invitation

(Hey guys! Foxbit here. I'm trying something new as I think of ideas to continue my other stories. Don't worry, they won't be discontinued. Just doing something to get the brain cells working. If you want me to go in depth on either ship, comment down below. Thx. ^w^)

(Foxy POV)

                   I ran down the hall and dove at the nightguard, killing him. A few seconds later, my girlfriend, Mangle, crawled out of the vent and hung from the ceiling.  "Damn you, Foxy, " she said with a joking voice. "I was going to get him this time!" I just stuck out my tongue at her and we started laughing. We've been having a competition to see who could kill the most night guards.  Something caught my eye about the guard's monitor. It wasn't set to the cameras that it's normally set too. It was set to Email. I picked it up after the guard knocked it down. I was surprised to see that the letter was addressed to Mangle and me. "Hey Mangy!" I called. "Take a look at this!" I showed her the Email. It said:

                  Dear Foxy and Mangle

Heh. I knew you would find this letter. It's kinda short, but I have an invitation for you. You remember Afton, right. Er, William Afton. I think that's him. Anyway, we finally got him. I'm planning to torture him for all eternity. I figured I'd invite you guys after what he did to you and the rest of us. No offense Foxy, but I originally planned for you not to come, but after I invited Mangle, I figured you should come. After all, you guys are... Y'know. Anyway, show this letter to both Chicas, both Bonnies, the Marionette, and Toy Freddy. Thanks!

                  Your golden friend,

                  Cassidy.

                  (P.S. There will be a lot of other animatronics there. Like 50 others!)

                    I looked over at Mangle, who had a determined look on her face. "Let's do it," she said flatly. We returned to Parts & Service to show the guys what we found. They all wanted to come and after packing our stuff, we set off.

(Lolbit POV)

                 I sat in the back room hacking away at the guard's monitors, trying to disable them. I was too concentrated on trying to beat the night guard to see the notification on my screen. As I broke through the firewalls on the camera system, I heard the screams of the night guard echo in the distance. I found the footage of the kill and replayed it. Sure enough, my boyfriend Funtime Foxy had killed him.

                I was rewatching the night's game, er massacre. Well, to us it's a game. To everyone else, not so much. Whatever. I was rewatching the night when Funtime Foxy tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey Bit," he said. "Hey dude," I replied. He pointed at the notification still on my screen. "What's that?" He asked. "Oh, uh..." I opened it and started reading it. It said:

               Dear Lolbit,

If you are reading this, it means 1: that you are still alive and well and 2: that you have been invited to something very grand. If you remember William Afton, yes, the one that forced your souls into your animatronic bodies, we have captured him and plan to make his life an eternal hell. I wish you to share this letter with your friends Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, the Minireenas, and Ennard. If you are wondering how Ennard and the rest of you can exist at the same time, the answer is you can't. But I have bent time and space to make it possible. I wish to see you here. Thanks!

             Your golden bear,

              Cassidy.

               (P.S. There will be a lot of other animatronics here. At least 50 others!)

I had to reread the letter a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. It sounded like a pretty big deal. I went around to everybody on Cassidy's list and invited them to this gathering. They all seemed pretty excited to torture Afton for all eternity, so we took some time to pack. Then we left.