Chapter 8: Story Time

(Lolbit POV)

I couldn't believe that Funtime Foxy had just hit me. Maybe it was my fault, but I was protecting Foxy. The punch hurt and I can't believe that Funtime would hurt anyone that much. I had pushed him away and ran off, not wanting any part of any more violence. The nerve he had to try and hold me afterward. Unbelievable! I was crying in the corner when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Not wanting any attention, I brushed it off. Then, I felt the warmth of a hug consume me. I turned around and saw Foxy kneeling on the floor next to me, his arms still wrapped around me.

"Lolbit..." Foxy spoke softly to me. "I'm so, so sorry that you got hurt."

"Thank you, Foxy. Can you tell me a story? I want to know about you." He nodded, yes. "I want to know your story," I said. "I want to know you."

(Mangle POV)

I watched Foxy talk to Lolbit from the doorway, unnoticed by them. I didn't like that he had his arms around her, but I knew what the situation was. I knew that she had been hurt by Funtime Foxy. I knew that Foxy was a caring person by nature after what he suffered. I just didn't like how close they were becoming. I was fine with the two of them being friends just...nothing more than that.

Foxy told Lolbit about the Freddy Fazbear's that we had come from, from the day he woke up there to when we got the invite to come here. He spoke eloquently, describing everything and...me. The way he spoke of me on the day we met melted my heart. It was beautiful. I was taken aback from how he spoke, because he doesn't really talk very much about anything that had happened before the present time. Just me and Lolbit. I listened to Foxy speak for a while. After the story was done, Lolbit spoke up.

"You loved her a lot, didn't you, Foxy?" I heard Lolbit say.

"I did," Foxy said. I listened intently.

"Do you still love her now?"

"I..." Foxy started to speak. "I don't know, anymore..." I felt my face get hot and tears started forming in my eyes. I felt one fall down my face and on to the ground. It hit the ground with a plop. I started sobbing. I tried not to, but I couldn't control it. My own boyfriend didn't know if he loved me anymore. He just wants something new to play with. I turned away and ran out.

(Foxy POV)

I turned around and saw Mangle run out with her face in her paws. I cussed and scrambled to get up. I quickly followed her, trying to catch up. I don't know exactly why I followed her, but I could feel something was wrong. I didn't know how much she heard but I felt bad. I wanted to talk to her to see if I could make anything better.

(A.N. Holy sh*t. It has been a long time since I updated this. It's about time I did, yeah? Anyway, if you wanted, I could write about the lead-up to this story in the FNaF 2 and Sister Location pizzerias as prequels, I guess after this story is finished. Maybe, if you guys wanted to. I swear it will not be this long between updates. I will be better. I owe it to everyone who reads this. Thank you)