Chapter 3: The Other Foxes

(Lolbit POV)

                   When the red fox saw me enter the room, his face lit up. He walked up to greet me. He held his arm out, which I gladly shook. "H-hey there, " he stuttered. He was clearly nervous about meeting me. "I'm F-Foxy." "Hey there..." I said awkwardly. "Well, uh, you don't have to be nervous with me." "Nervous?" I gave him that look that means, I know what you're thinking. He sighed and looked at the ground. I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm just your friendly neighborhood Lolbit." "What's a Lolbit?" "Oh, that's my name." He laughed at my shitty joke, which I appreciated. "Well, I'll see you around Lolbit."

                   He walked off to go meet the others. I was disappointed to see him go until he went to go meet Funtime Foxy, who was watching our whole conversation. Then I was worried for his sake. Funtime Foxy was noticeably taller and looked like he could easily beat Foxy up. "Foxy wait!" I shouted. He just turned around to me and gave me a thumbs up and continues walking.

(Foxy POV)

                   Damn, that Lolbit sure is something. I wanted to stay and talk with her all day, but I should probably meet everyone else, too. I went up to the pink and white fox that came here with Lolbit and introduced myself. "Hi there, " I started. "I'm Foxy." His paw jolted to my throat as he pushed me on to the wall. "Well, I'm Funtime Foxy." I was scratching and kicking to get free, but he had an iron grip. "And I can act my name if you follow three simple rules." I gulped and nodded. "Rule number one. Don't ever look at Lolbit. Rule number two don't ever talk to Lolbit. And rule number three. Don't ever think about Lolbit. Understand?" I hesitated and he pushed harder on my neck. I nodded. He threw me on the floor and walked away.

                  I looked up at the fox-shaped dent in the wall and got up. Now, I really didn't want to meet anyone else. I was scared. I saw Funtime Foxy walk over to Lolbit and put his arm around her. I could help but feel a twinge of jealousy. Lolbit was getting to know Mangle and they seemed to be becoming friends. Maybe it would be best if I just forgot Lolbit and never did think about her again. Funtime Foxy wanted me to and I didn't want to ruin a friendship between Lolbit and Mangle. I found a closet and just sat inside it, thinking that it would have been best if I never met Lolbit.