Chapter 2: The Ultimate Location

(Foxy POV)

                 When I arrived, there were already a surreal amount of animatronics at this ultimate pizzeria. I counted at least 50 other animatronics, just like Cassidy said. Actually, I didn't count them, 'cause I didn't have that kind of time. And YES! I can count to 50. I saw Cassidy in her Golden Freddy suit in the center of the room. She motioned everyone to form a semicircle around her. As I walked toward Cassidy, I saw a cute fox walking around. She was a beautiful mix of white and yellow with purple blush and lipstick. She saw looked around and saw me. She gave me a smile and waved. I tried to wave back, but It came out as an awkward smile and side wave. She giggled at me. I didn't want her to see me blushing, so I continued to walk to Golden Freddy.

                When all the animatronics had formed a semicircle around the golden bear, she started talking. "Hello", she spoke through the microphone she always carried. "There are almost sixty of you here today." I thank you all for coming!" I looked around the circle, looking for the cute fox I had seen earlier. I found her next and we locked eyes. We just stared at each other for one peaceful moment. Her eyes were like a void and I wished I could just disappear in them. Her eyes drifted over to Mangle, who was standing next to me. She pointed at me and then Mangle and made a heart shape with her fingers. The question was clear, so I nodded. A look of disappointment flashed over her face, but was quickly replaced with another bright smile which I was starting to fall in love with.

                We continued to stare at each other and I wished I could just stand there forever. But my gaze was broken by a playful punch from Mangle. "C'mon dork." I followed her to wherever we were going. "So, uh, " I stuttered. "Where are we going?" "To meet the others." "Oh, uh, ok." I followed her, because she seemed to have paid attention to G. Freddy. Everybody seemed to go their separate ways until I realized that all animatronics of the same animal went in the same direction. I got butterflies in my stomach in anticipation of meeting the fox with purple blush.

(Lolbit POV)

                 As I followed Funtime Foxy to meet the other foxes, I couldn't stop thinking about the red pirate fox. I was disappointed to find out that he was with the pink mangled fox, but I was glad to be able to meet them. He seemed to want to be with me, as he was staring at me the whole presentation, but he was with the pink and white fox. I want to be with him, but I'm not sure if Funtime Foxy would be on board with that idea. When we got to the room, I saw the red fox awaiting my arrival. I couldn't wait to meet him