Chapter 7: Double Trouble

(Lolbit POV)

Oh shit, was all I could think as we were being teleported back to the common area. What did I just do to poor Foxy's life? I had publicly kissed him in front of everybody. With all the trouble he would get from Mangle and Funtime Foxy, I had probably just ruined our relationship, too. Not to mention all the gossip he would be overhearing from everyone else. He would hate me, not be Mangle's boyfriend, and would be depressed forever. And it would be my fault. I have to fix this. It should not be Foxy getting into any trouble for my actions.

(Foxy POV)

Before I had even fully formed, I was being dragged by the tail by Not-So-Funtime Foxy. He threw me and I slid across the floor into a back room. He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me on a wall. "You knew the rules, Hot Shot." He spoke angrily. He had a firm grip on my neck, so it was hard to talk. "Not my...fault..." I struggled to escape his grasp. He threw me back on the ground, holding my neck with one hand and pinning both of my arms down with his knees. It was painful as hell, and if you think otherwise, you're insane. I managed to knee him in the back, so he balled up his hands into fists, preparing to punch me. He brought down his fist and I closed my eyes, expecting a world of pain. Instead, I heard Lolbit's cry.

Funtime and I were both stunned by what he just did. He actually caused Lolbit harm. It may have been her fault for getting in Funtime's way, but still, he could have stopped himself. Funtime got off of me and tried to comfort Lolbit. She pushed him away and stormed off. I got up but was knocked down again by Funtime Foxy's punch. "This is your fault," he said before walking out. With the wind knocked out of me, I went outside the room to go find and comfort Lolbit. Instead of finding Lolbit, Mangle found me. "FOXY!!" she screamed. Ah fuck, here we go again, I thought, bracing myself.

Mangle was on the ceiling, scuttling over to me. With one of her endoskeleton limbs, she had my feet tied together and I was hanging upside down like a bat. In an oddly calm, but stern voice, she said," You're mine, understand?" I didn't speak. "Do you understand?" she said, more firmly. At this point, she was shaking me. "Is this harassment?" I asked. She just sighed and set me down. "Sorry, Foxy. Just don't spend any more time with Lolbit, okay?" I looked at the ground, knowing that I was going to disobey her as soon as she let me go. She booped my nose, fluffed up my hair, and walked to go get food, or some shit. I walked away to go find Lolbit, though I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty about it.