Chapter 2

"Hey, Tsuki. Wake up. Tsuki.... Ugh.. This girl.. TSUKI! WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Fyrra's yelled frantically.

"W-What?!" the girl exclaimed, popping out of her bed like a jack-in-the-box.

Tsuki stared at her room and looked around cautiously, finally facing her buddy. "Seriously..." the girl muttered, shooting a glare at her.

"Sorry, you just wouldn't wake up. By the way, you over slept," Fyrra said, excusing herself.

Tsuki groaned as she rolled her eyes and scratched her head.

'Hey, guys, since it's a Saturday today, want to sleep over here for a day?' Gao texted to everyone.

"Fyrra, can you get me a backpack and a sleeping bag in the closet?" the girl called.

Fyrra popped her head into the detective's room and looked at her curiously. "Why?" she asked.

"Gao texted us all and asked if we wanted to sleep over."

Tsuki's buddy left the room again to get the things she asked for. "Heading straight for Gao again now, are you?" she asked, returning with the items.

"Stop it, please, Fyrra.." Tsuki sighed.

"Fine, fine. Let's just hurry up and go around the city before the party starts."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two females began walking around the city and looked around their surroundings.

"So, what do you think you guys will do today?" Fyrra asked, smiling at her buddy.

"I don't know... I'm not the one who planned this," she answered with a confused stare.

"Well, you could still think about what's going to happen, right?"

Tsuki stayed silent for a few seconds and then let out a long sigh. "Yeah, yeah, but I don't want to think right now."

The warrior looked at the girl with a worried expression, aware of what was bothering her. "You still have a chance today, Tsuki... Don't worry about it too much..."

The girl frowned at her buddy and looked away from her. "I'm not worried about anything," she denied.

"Oh hey look. There's Tasuku over there near that building," Fyrra said casually, pointing at a studio.

"W-where?" Tsuki asked curiously.

"You fell for it again," her buddy said, nudging her playfully.

"Quite messing with me...." Tsuki whined.

"I'll think about that, heh," Fyrra chuckled. "Let's head to Gao's house now."

Tsuki stopped in her tracks and looked through her bag, making sure she had everything with her. "I don't think I left anything at home.... Alright then, let's go."

The two arrived at the front of the younger boy's house, pressing the door bell to signal their arrival. Gao opened the door a few seconds later, his usual smile plastered onto his face.

"Hey, Tsuki! It looks like you got the text message along with everyone else. Come on in!"

Tsuki nodded and stepped into the house to see the others waiting for her. "..I'm the very last one to arrive, aren't I?" she asked slowly.

Everybody nodded at the girl's question as she walked in awkwardly.

"Okay...."

Zanya nervously played around with his glasses, keeping it away from the girl next to him as he did so.

"So, what do you want to do now since Tsuki and Fyrra are here?" Kiri asked.

"I'm down for anything, man. Right, A-dawg?"

Asmodai ruffled Tetsuya's head and let out chuckle. "You got that right, Tets! How about you guys?"

Tsuki shrugged and looked for a spot to sit. "I don't care really.." she answered, disappointed to see that there was no space for her to sit near Tasuku.

"Gao can decide," Tasuku suggested.

"Hmmm....." Gao thought for a while, a concentrated looked crossed his face.

"We could always eat!" Drum suggested excitedly.

"Yeah, man, I agree. I'm quite hungry right now..." Baku said.

"But you just ate a few minutes ago!" Akatsuki told the boy.

"Don't mind him, kid. He's always hungry," Jin told the young ninja.

"It's like his stomach is a black hole. Just saying..." Megumi muttered.

"Gao, have you thought of anything yet?" Suzuha asked the boy, clinging onto her fan tight to make sure that she wouldn't jump at him.

"Uhhh... Well... It is a sleep over... I didn't actually plan a single thing for this party, really!" the boy exclaimed, scratching the back of his head embarrassedly.

The entire group stared at the boy with disbelief and dropped to the floor.

"You're kidding me..." Baku muttered as everyone picked themselves off the floor.

"Not at all!"

The entire group dropped to the floor once more as Gao laughed quietly.

"You know what? I'll suggest something then..." Kuguru told the group.

The girl thought for a bit and then turned on the lights on her head as an idea popped up. "How about a game of truth or dare, something like that?" she asked excitedly grabbing onto Zanya's arm.

The boy flinched at the girl's sudden move.

"Sure! That way we get to know each other even more," Fyrra exclaimed, leaning onto her buddy.

"That sounds great! Anyone up for it?" Gao asked.

The entire group nodded in agreement as they looked at each other for approval.

"But first, can we eat?" Baku asked with a small whine in his voice.

"Fine.. Let's go eat first and start the game after. We'll decide who goes first with rock, paper, scissors or something while we eat," Gao answered.

"YEAH! FOOD!" Baku and Drum exclaimed in unison, running to the dining room.

"How do they eat so much..." Yamigitsune asked out of the blue.

Everyone, except Jin and Megumi, jumped out of their seats when they heard the monster's voice.

"Don't question their stomachs," Megumi replied to Jin's buddy.

The group laughed at the girl's answer as they stood up from their seats and headed in after the two.

"Okay, let's decide who goes first, yo!" Tetsuya said.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" they all exclaimed.

"It looks like I'm not going first," Tasuku announced, withdrawing his hand.

"Neither am I," Zanya said, pulling his hand away, Tsuki doing the same.

"Alright. Three out, eight more to go." Fyrra said.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" the eight students exclaimed.

"Looks like we're out," Jin said, withdrawing his hand from the circle along with Megumi.

"Awww... Just when I thought I was going to be able to go first.." Suzuha pouted.

Everyone stared at her with an awkward smile plastered on to their faces as Kuguru and Gao pulled their hands away.

"Three more~" Asmodai said.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Kiri stared at Baku's and Tetsuya's hand for a while, and then looked at his own.

"Looks like I'm first?" he said curiously.