Chapter 6

"Since it's my turn now…" Tasuku said as everyone returned to their designated spots. "Baku, truth or dare?"

Tasuku handed the plush toy over to Baku as he thought about his choice.

"D-dare..?"

Tasuku gave an evil smirk, making the younger boy feel uncomfortable.

"I dare you to let someone, anyone, to put makeup on you."

Baku flinched and leaned backwards. "W-WAIT, WHAT?! MAKEUP?! WITH ANYONE EVEN IF THEY'RE INEXPERIENCED?!" the boy yelled.

"Mhhmmm," Tasuku hummed, impressed with the response he earned. "Gao? Mind getting the makeup ready?"

Gao snickered and stood up.

"Who wants to draw on Baku's face for the day?" Gao asked with a huge grin, heading towards the door.

"For the day? Does that mean he wore makeup before?" Suzuha giggled, fanning herself a little.

"NO! NOT AT ALL!" Baku yelled.

Everyone began to giggle, stifling their laughs, at the boy's reaction and looked away from him.

"Actually, he wore makeup before," Kuguru told everyone, smiling innocently.

The group tried to imagine the boy with makeup all over his face and burst out laughing.

"I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE INTO THOSE TYPES OF THINGS!" Jin exclaimed, clutching onto his stomach.

"I'M NOT! THAT'S A LIE!" Baku denied, a deep blush crossing his face.

Zanya wiped a tear from the corner of his eye and tried to catch his breath.

"I-I'll do his makeup today!" Zanya volunteered, laughing at his own idea.

Gao headed back to his parents' room to get his mother's makeup bag.

"MOM! I'M GOING TO BORROW SOMETHING IN YOUR ROOM AGAIN!" Gao yelled.

'WHAT FOR THIS TIME?!' his mother yelled back.

"KUGURU WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FASHION RIGHT NOW!" was the boy's answer.

'ALRIGHT THEN, DEAR. JUST DON'T RUIN THE THINGS YOU KIDS ARE BORROWING!" the woman exclaimed.

Everyone in the group dropped to the ground again, shocked at the lady's response with Gao's excuse. The students slowly pushed themselves up from the ground as Gao returned with the supplies in hand.

"Alright, let's start!" the boy said. "Huh? Is.. everything okay?" he asked curiously.

"Everything's fine," Tasuku answered, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Zanya, do your magic!" Tetsuya said excitedly.

Zanya took off his glasses and cleaned it off, putting it back on right after. "Right… let's start…." the boy muttered evilly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'H-HEY, LET GO OF ME!' Baku struggled to say.

'STAY STILL, YOU MORON!' Zanya ordered.

'BAKU, QUIT STRUGGLING SO MUCH!'Kuguru yelled.

'A-AHHH! THE MAKEUP IS SMEARING!' Suzuha whined.

'YOU'RE USING THE WRONG THING, ZANYA! THAT'S EYESHADOW NOT BLUSH!' Kuguru exclaimed.

'EHHHHH?!' Baku exclaimed.