Chapter 4

"Alright! It looks like it's my turn~!" Kuguru said, throwing her arms up into the air.

"C-careful, Kuguru! You might hit me like that!" Zanya exclaimed as he grabbed her arms and lowered them down.

"Right, right, I forgot... Sorry!" she replied shyly.

'Hm… Who should I pick on….' She muttered to herself as she tapped her chin softly.

"Tasuku! Truth or dare?" she called, catching the poorly tossed red and yellow toy.

"Hmmm…. Dare, I guess?" he replied hesitantly.

"Okay then. I dare you to wear Gao's mom's clothes!" she said happily.

"… Uhhh, Gao…? Can you ask your-" Tasuku was suddenly cut off by the boy.

"Gladly! I need to see this. I'll even make sure that it's a dress or even a skirt," the boy said excitedly with a wide grin on his face.

"N-no, Gao! No dresses or skirts, please!" he exclaimed embarrassedly.

Gao ran out of his room as he headed to his parent's room. "MOM! I'M GOING TO BORROW YOUR CLOTHES REALLY QUICK! IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?" the boy yelled from the room.

'WHAT FOR, YOUNG MAN?' his mother replied back in a panicky tone.

"IT'S FINE, MOM! KUGURU JUST WANTS TO… uhhh…. STUDY ABOUT DIFFERENT CLOTHING TYPES! YEAH! THAT'S IT!" he lied.

The students shook their head and slapped their foreheads as they did so.

'…. I GUESS THAT'S ALRIGHT, DEAR!' she finally replied back.

"W-what!?" everyone exclaimed.

"Did she really just take that?" Jin asked.

"Dude, you have got to be kidding me! That was the most stupid lie ever and yet she still took it?" Baku exclaimed, dumbfounded at the sudden take.

"Here you go, Tasuku!" Gao said, throwing the dress at his face.

"W-wait! I said NO- MFF!" the boy exclaimed as he got cut off yet again, this time by a dress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Guys… This feels really uncomfortable right now…' Tasuku said, voice muffled by the closet door.

"Just walk in casually, man!" Tetsuya said invitingly.

'T-that's going to be a problem…' he stuttered.

"Either walk in or one of us will come get you," Kuguru threatened, Megumi getting ready to bust down the door.

'I'll come out of here when I feel ready then… It's so empty between my legs..' he muttered.

"3….. 2… 1…." Jin counted.

Megumi grabbed the closet door and banged it open with one swift arm motion, revealing Tasuku's clothes on the floor and Tasuku hiding behind an object. Tsuki continued to stare while everyone else let out a long, tired sigh. Megumi grabbed the boy's arm and dragged him out of the closet with force causing him to trip and fall over. The girls began to blush madly while the boys snickered and tried to hold in their laugh with all their control they had over their own bodies.

"…. Q-quit staring at my underwear already!" he yelled as he blushed embarrassedly, standing up and immediately covering himself.

"It's my turn now! Let's see who wants to go to hell!" he exclaimed, sitting back down at his spot.