Chapter 5

Tetsuya struggled to sit back down onto the floor with Zanya's clothes on only being able to reach halfway down to the floor in a squatting position.

"Aughhhh! How do you sit down?! What is sitting even?! WAH! Oof..!" Tetsuya exclaimed as he fell backwards and landed on his back. "Oww… I'll just.. stay in this position for a little longer…" he groaned.

The students laughed nervously and stared at the laying boy as he pointed up his index finger.

"Megumi, truth or dare, dawg?" he asked, pointing at Tasuku instead.

Tsuki tossed the toy high over to the boy as Megumi shook her head slightly. The dinosaur landed on the boy's face upright, soft furry butt connected to human face.

"Hey! I wasn't ready, yo!" he exclaimed , pulling the toy off his face.

"Um, Tetsuya, I'm actually right next to you.." Megumi muttered.

Tetsuya turned his head to his left, seeing Kiri pointing to the other side, and then over to his right to see Megumi waving awkwardly at him.

"Right, right….. Who was I pointing just now..?"

"The one and only beautiful person in this room, Tasuku-chan!" Gao joked, high-fiving Baku and earning a knock on the side of his head from Tasuku.

"Don't. Dare. Call me that again, and you'll have it worse than Zanya," Tasuku grumbling the warning angrily, a blush covering his entire face.

"Hahahaha! You have the looks to cross-dress as girl, Tasuku! Just a little make-up and you're perfect!" Gao continued, earning another punch on top of his head, a vein popping out of Tasuku's fist.

"LET'S CONTINUE ALREADY!" the boy exclaimed furiously, an eyebrow twitching irritably.

"So, truth or dare?" Tetsuya asked, finally sitting up, legs straight out in front of him.

"Dare," Megumi answered immediately.

"…."

The boy's head suddenly emptied out; face suddenly turning blank as he handed over the stuffed dino. Asmodai sighed and whispered to his buddy something, making his face brighten up again.

"Oh, right! Thanks, A-dawg! I dare you to pull up your bangs and leave them up until this game ends!" he exclaimed, pointed at the girl with enthusiasm.

Megumi blinked her eyes several times, hair covering them up anyways.

"Gao? Can I borrow one of your little sister's hairclips?" she asked, looking over to Gao.

"Oh, you can borrow mine!" Kuguru told the girl, taking off the green clip on her bangs.

'I seriously wonder how her eyes look like…..' the group muttered, as Kuguru handed her hairclip to the older girl.

Megumi turned around and pulled the locks of hair that covered her face up, clipping it back on top of her head. The girl turned back to the group and stared, her natural bangs parted directly in the middle and tucked behind her ears. The group stared at the unfamiliar face and looked at each other curiously, turning back and looking at the girl again.

"…What? I did my dare. Why are you guys just staring at me like that..?" she asked, face expression not changing.

'Nothing…' the entire group muttered looking away slowly.

"Okay…. Well, Kiri never got asked anything yet so…."

The girl looked over at the cyan blue haired boy as he pointed at himself and looked around nervously.