Do everyone know who love who?

Lee Saerom P.O.V

'We still didn't arrive?'I looked out the window and saw some beautiful sky.

Hayoung and Gyuri still talking with each other and a moment later they stopped. Suddenly I felt like someone looking at me. It's make me shiver. And I was right, there's someone looking at me and it was Hayoung. I wonder what happened with her lately.

I looked at her and said, "Umm...What's wrong Hayoung? You're looking at me and I was curious why."

She shocked and quickly looked front. I can sense that she wants to talk something. But she just don't want to open her mouth.

"Hayoung, is it about the question? "I asked. She was stunned for awhile.

"What you're talking about.. What question? "She tried to avoid the question.

"Hayoung."I called her.

Gyuri was there looking at us weirdly. Did Gyuri know something? Who knows if Hayoung told Gyuri anything. The moment I want to ask Gyuri,there's a voice interrupted me.

"Here we are."Said the cab's driver. I gave the money to the driver and we thanked him. We get out from the cab and went to the gate. Gyuri pressed the door bell,a second later the gate opened.

There we saw Nagyung running towards us. The way she running was so cute. It's look like we are the last that arrived. I can see the other girls came out from the house and walked towards us.

"Unnie~"She called with full of cuteness. Sometimes I felt like I can die looking at her cuteness everytime.

"Let's go inside." Nagyung invited all of us in.

I still can't believe that Nagyung invited the 8 of us just to play Overwatch. She told us that she really want to invited us play and also stay together for a night.Her parents aren't there today so that's why she invited us.

"WOAHHH!! LET'S PLAY NAGYUNG,WHO LOST NEED TO BUY PIZZA AND CHICKEN!! "There you go,the speaker aka Megan aka Park Jiwon excitedly want to play.Since there just only two PC's,I also wonder what the 7 of us gonna do while waiting for our turn to play.

Nagyung told us that we can just treated her house like our house. So we decided to go to the living room and watch some movies.

"I'll go to the kitchen and took some water. Who want? "Jisun said while walking to the kitchen.

All of us raise our hand up. "I'll help.Gonna make some popcorn. "Gyuri said and followed Jisun.She always looked happy when she with Jisun.

2 girls in the PC room and 2 girls in the kitchen. So the remain are watching movie I guess. We decided to watch (Any title I can't think of anything cause it's 12.00 a.m.) . We all made ourselves comfortable and waiting for Jisun and Gyuri to come with the food.

"Where's Jisun and Gyuri Unnie~."The youngest whined.

"In the kitchen? "Said Chaeyoung who's the tallest among us.

"We all know they're in the kitchen. What Jiheon means is, why are they so late. Understand? "Said Seoyeon while smacking Chaeyoung's head. Meanwhile Chaeyoung tried to defend herself. Their action made us laugh so much.

What Jiheon said was true. They were late so I decided to shout.

"Gyuri!!! Jisun!!! Can you guys be fast? We're gonna start the movie without your both then."

"Okay!! Wait a little bit more." That's Gyuri voice.

After a minute they came to the living room bringing the popcorn and water. The both of them took a seat and I press the play button and we watched the movie really focused.