First clue

3rd P.O.V

"Where's the other?"Gyuri asked as soon as she saw Jisun entering the room.

"They already went back."Jisun replied and Gyuri nodded.

"Are you okay?"Gyuri suddenly asked as she noticed the Jisun's expression.

Jisun was stunned by the question but she replied with 'I'm fine.'For sure Gyuri was not satisfied with the answer but she knew that Jisun wasn't the type that like to be push so she decided to just let it go.

"Aren't you tired?"Gyuri asked.Jisun shook her head and gave a smile to Gyuri.

"Come here."Gyuri then moved a little bit leaving a space and waved towards Jisun signalling to come over.

Jisun slowly walked towards Gyuri and laid beside her.Gyuri pulled up the blanket,covering the two of them.They can feel the warm from each other.The both of them just stay like that.No words came out.All the thing that can be heard was the sound from a fan.Gyuri was playing with her lips,thinking what conversation should she start with.

"Erm...Jisun."Gyuri suddenly called but then noticed that she's not getting any replied from the girl.She turned her head and found out that Jisun already drifted to sleep.Gyuri chuckled before she comfortably laid down,stroking her girlfriend hair and slowly fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

"Jiwon!"Hayoung called before she went outside the mansion.Jiwon who heard her name being called,rushed towards the front door.

At outside,it's just Hayoung and Jiwon.It was decided that the both of them were going to make a report about Saerom. Hayoung was about to call the taxi when Chaeyoung suddenly came from behind panting. Hayoung put down her phone and waited for Chaeyoung to said anything.

"Unnie."Chaeyoung called after taking a long breathe.

Hayoung and Jiwon looked at each other, Jiwon shrugged her shoulders, not knowing what happened. "I got a call from Saerom unnie." Once sentence can make the two of them already panicked inside. They tried their best to stay calm, not wanting to make a scene.

"Let's get inside. We need to discuss about this."Hayoung said, lead the other two inside the mansion. Hayoung called the others and in just a minute, the 6 of them already at the living room.

"Girls...this is important and may be our first thing to talk about."Hayoung said. Hayoung command Chaeyoung to talk about what she's got. Chaeyoung told them everything that happened last night.

"W-wait..you sure that was Saerom unnie?"Nagyung asked. Chaeyoung nodded repeatly. She knew that sometimes she loved to joke with the others but in this case, how can she?

"So...all she can say is that she's asking for our help?"Jiheon asked. And again, Chaeyoung nodded.

"How are we going to report with just this kind of "evidence"?"Seoyeon asked,unsure with herself.

"Remember..we still had that picture.."Hayoung said, biting her lips. If she can, she really didn't want to mention about that. Jiwon went beside her and rubbed her back. Hayoung smiled.

"So..what are we going to do now?" Jiheon asked another question. "Continue with report?" She suggested. Hayoung nodded and glanced at Jiwon, signalling her to come with her.

"Chaeyoung..take care of the others while we're gone okay. Make sure no one went outside."Hayoung said, before leaving.

Chaeyoung nodded, right at the moment of leaving, her phone rang. Chaeyoung looked at it, it from the 'unknown'. Hayoung and Jiwon stop their track and waited for Chaeyoung to answer the phone. Chaeyoung was hesitate to answer. She still didn't talk with the other about that person. But at this time, she can't say that she didn't want to answer it. It will made her looked very suspicious.