You're mine

So this chapter is about Harom.

Lee Saerom and Song Hayoung

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saerom P.O.V

"Meet me here at 4.00 p.m. Understood?" I said as I parked my car.I looked behind and the others nodded.Then, one by one got out from the car.They started to make their way to their own classes.I was going to grab my bag when suddenly Hayoung pulled me.I was startled by that.

"Hayoung?"I asked,she's still holding my hands.

"What's wrong?"I added.

She then leaned closer to my ear and whispered something. "Erm..what did you and Mr. Kim talked about?".So she wanted to ask about that.

"There's nothing important...Don't worry about it."I said.

She had a disappointment on her face. I felt guilty.'I'm sorry Hayoung'. I hold her hands and then kissed it."Hayoung..."She looked at me.

"Yes?"She replied.

"You love me right?"I asked.

"Of course I do.I will always will.Why're you suddenly asked?"She asked worriedly.

"If you do love me,can I ask a favor?"I looked at her smiling.

"Sure,anything."Now she's the one who hold my hands.

"I know that the situation that we're now having is really messed up.But I promise you,everythings gonna be fine,I'll make sure that everyone is safe.So please trust me."I said closing my eyes.I don't know why but I didn't have a courage to look at her.

"I know there's something wrong with you Saerom.I'd known you for a long time.But I won't force you to say it.Just know that I'll always be here for you.I'll always love you no matter what happened.Don't do anything by yourself.You have us okay...Remember that."She said and then she gave me the sweetest smile ever.

"Yeah..thank you Hayoung."I said then I kissed her cheek. She was stunned by it and I can't help myself from chuckles. She's so cute.

"I love you. "I said.

"I love you too."

"Shall we get inside now? We don't want to get punished for being late to class. "I said.

She nodded and then she intertwined her fingers with mine and we started walking to our class. When we arrived, we saw Gyuri who's studying at her seat. At least we know that she's already here.

Hayoung and I let go of our fingers and we went to our own representatives seat. While waiting for the teacher to come in, I decided to read a book. But before that, I took a glance at Hayoung, who's talking with Haseul, our student council president. She's smiling, and I love it when she smiles, I promise myself that I'll never let her cry or even hurt her.

After a few minutes later, the teacher came in and everything went like usual, he teach and we listen to it focusely.

*skip to recess*

The bell had rang, and it's time to eat. Like always, all 9 of us promised to eat together. I stood up from my chair and went to Hayoung and Gyuri.

"Hey, let's go."I said.

"You can go first Saerom, I'll go to Jisun first." Gyuri said.

"Okay then, I'll go with Hayoung first. Do you want us to buy your food? " I asked. Gyuri shakes her head and then she excuse herself to get her lover, Jisun.