Information (important)

(y/n) = your name
(l/n) = last name
(e/c) = eye color
(h/c) = hair color
(h/l) = hair length
(N/n) = nickname
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/f) = favorite food
>>--------------------------------------<<

First things first. STUFF ABOUT (y/n)

(y/n) 's quirk is mostly blue fire magic. The fire was from your dad who was a complete asshole raising you (not endeavor) your fire allows you to throw blue flames at your opponent, create a fire circle around you to push others back, and throw fire balls. The weakness behind this power, the fire within you is based off of your body heat. If your body is freezing cold, then it wont work, but if your bodys hot as hell, then the flames become stronger. You cant use your own fire to heat yourself up (because, your power is designed to wield flames without burning yourself so yeah) You dont necessary like this power but you still use it. This power can be weilded in both palms. when ever you use it, blue patterns show up on your arms, neck, and end at your cheeks along with blue crescents under your eyes. When your mad, one or both eyes turn a deadly black with red pupils, your power is very dangerous when its released. Your face blushes a bright blue so its noticeable. Your eyes are like a mood ring, they glow brightly when excited, very happy, or interested. Normal when you feel normal, relaxed, or doing nothing at all. Lastly dull when your sad/depressed, guilty, or some what pissed.

The blue magic is from your mom, she was a sweet and a very decent mother that actually loved you very much. This power allows you to pick up objects and people, create blue objects or weapons when needed, you can create a shield and keep others back, and there was one thing your mom never told you that you had, blue wings. The wings are like angel wings but blue. Weaknesses behind this power, you can only create 5 things at once with your magic, when at use your eyes turn blue, (so many tells) when you lift stuff up with your magic you loose stamina quicker, if you use this power too much in a period of time then you will start to cough up blood, then making you dizzy and light headed.

 Weaknesses behind this power, you can only create 5 things at once with your magic, when at use your eyes turn blue, (so many tells) when you lift stuff up with your magic you loose stamina quicker, if you use this power too much in a period of t...

(The drawing is not mine! Please don't kill me! I just wanted you to get a better view)

Your wings pop up when you want them too but you haven't had much practice with them. They don't ruin the back of your hero costume when at use. You can't use your feathers for anything like hawks does (sorry >~<)

Hero costume (I made it)

You have a cape as well that won't interfere with your wings so don't worry

You have a cape as well that won't interfere with your wings so don't worry. I know it's not much but I didn't want to go over board with detail so here you go. You can add anything if you'd like, like goggles or something but irdc.

Personality!
(Y/n) is quite a shy and insecure person at first. (If you don't like that then you don't have to keep reading) she is very sensitive and takes in words very seriously. When ever she's made fun of or being bullied, she will not let tears out til she's alone, she can't tell anyone anything, she jumps when she is touched or scared, she doesn't use her power until needed, she gets very protective at times but is rare to see her stand up for herself. Gets flustered very, very easily.

Now, I think that's enough information for (Y/n). The next slide will be a back story then cut into where hawks meets you. I hope you all like it!!