Chapter 6 -He does-

Sorry, I'm going to skip ahead a little with this. I know it says that hawks never went to U.A but I'm not following the manga AT ALL.. so yeah.. ENJOY!

You surprising woke up earlier than Hōkusu that Sunday morning, so did Akiara. He honestly looked so cute when he was asleep. You quietly got up so you didn't wake him.

About two weeks before, you and Hōkusu have trained with each other to try and get into U.A. you both have been tired after the entrance exam along with the writing part of it. you surprisingly have gotten better about being social.. kinda..

You are now 14, going on 15 soon and Hōkusu is now 15. You hate the fact that he is taller than you but you knew you'd have to deal with it.

You got greeted to Akiara shoving a letter in your hands with a nervous looking smile.

"It came!" She said happily, you sat there in confusion. "It's the U.A. results! Go wake up Hōkusu about the news!" She said even louder.

"I'm.. up.. what are you guys yelling about?" Hōkusu said tiredly, walking through the door to the kitchen.

"The U.A. results came in" you answered, he immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you back to his room.

"OPEN IT!!" He yelled with a somehow new found excited tone. You opened it and it was a little disk, you both looked at it in confusion before some guy appeared in a hologram.

"Congratulations (y/n) and Hōkusu for getting into U.A! (Y/n) at 54 points and Hōkusu at 55! We are glad to have you at our hero course!" Then it ended. Hōkusu picked you up and swung you around in happiness, He stopped to look are your smile. you both laughed at his stupidity and he put you down.

"Heh.. I got one point more than you~" he teased with a smirk at his lips, he still had his arms around you.

"Oh shut up you little birdy" you said back with a playful smile, ruffling his fluffy, ash blonde hair. You both walked out and Akiara had a concern look for an answer. Hōkusu grabbed your hand and held it up.

"We both got in!"
—————————————————

It was your first day at U.A. with Hōkusu and you were honestly nervous as hell. You both got dressed and you hated the way that you had to wear a skirt..

"Why do i have to wear a skirt.." you asked yourself when looking in the mirror in the bathroom. Hōkusu was behind you and looked at your reflection.

"I think it's fine, you look good in it" he commented, your cheeks started to burn up.

"Besides.. a lot of other girls are probably feeling the same. But if you don't like it then you can wear leggings too" he added, you nodded and did up your hair. You mentally thanked him but  couldn't confront him cause your face was burning. You quickly put on leggings before you left.

"Bye! Have a great day!" Akira shouted before you both flew off.

TIME SKIP!

Looking at the building, it was HUGE. It looked like anybody could get lost... you both found your classes. (your both in the same classes and sit together) the first day felt like it was the middle of the school year, training was hard and there was no waste of time..

Hōkusu again had already gotten a fan base of girls, it got annoying and you felt something different inside but brushed it off and pushed it away. But one day just made you fall...

You were walking down the hall to the next class a found something around the corner you didn't wish to see... a girl had Hōkusu alone and was getting touchy.... you saw her get closer to him... her lips drew near. you looked away before anything happened and ran to the girls bathroom. You hung against the wall and held your head with both hands.. struggling to keep tears in.