Chapter 4 -new place, new rules-

(Y/n) POV

*my right ankle.. Left Shoulder.. Right wing.. Knees... head, all hurt like hell and all bleeding, but I cant let myself die like this.. Not now..* you think to yourself as you step on the ground, blue patterns spread on your arms to your cheeks. A ring of fire force away the villain, and you hear helicopters overhead along with hero's, but one hero in particular, All Might.

"I AM HERE" a loud voice rang through the air as you see the #1 hero in a heroic stance. You watched as he took down the villain through black dots in your vision. You struggled to stay in consciousness as your vision started to blur up. The blue fire before you started to die down, you fell to your knees. The blue patterns started to fade away as you sat there, panting.

All might walked up to you, seeing the blood slowly steaming down your head. The ringing in your ear started to get louder, you could barley hear the world around you. You couldn't even hear his voice asking if you were okay, you just sat there.. staring.

Hōkusu was with his mom in the background, just watching the scene happen before them.

All Might got down to your height, you could now only hear a little.

"Are you alright, young one?" His voice was worry free and strong. You got the energy to nod

"Can you stand" He asked, noticing your ankle and knees, and beyond your poor state. You feel the surge of pain in your legs when you move just a little. You managed to squint your eyes closed and shake your head in 'no'

All Might put his hand out to you but you refused to take it, your eyes just looked at his hand in confusion and slight fear.

"H-Hōkusu!" You cried out through your raspy throat. He looked up from his mom and flew his way over to you, eyes filled with worry, All Might just watched. Hōkusu got down to you and in front of you too.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) can you hear me??" Hōkusu asked over and over, you only looked at him. Then, your body shut down, you fell forward and Hōkusu caught you, your (E/c) eyes were dull and shut on their own. "(Y/N)!" Hōkusu yelled, his voice was the last thing you herd before your vision got really burry and black, your head was filled with loud ringing before passing out into an endless void.

-time skip-

You felt sore, you herd mumbling voices, you felt tired. You slightly opened your eyes to a bright light blinding you slightly. You groaned before you fully got your hearing back. Trying your best to sit up, a nurse pushes you back down, telling you to not move, so you do just so. You turn your head to see Hōkusu sitting in a chair next to his mom, asleep. The nurse worked with the tubes attached to you, making sure everything was in place. The nurse helped you sit up, you could feel the stinging in every place you got cut.

"Do you know where you are?" The nurse asked, you looked around the room before answering.

"A-at a hospital.." you said as light as you could, your throat felt so dry and sore, slightly painful.

"Do you remember what happened?" The memories kicked in after she asked.

"I remember being chased by a weird villain with claws.. falling to the ground and being backed into a corner.. seeing All Might take down the villain and walked up to me.. and.." the last bits were all faded in your mind. "I guess I saw Hōkusu before everything went black.." you finished, the nurse nodded.

Hōkusu was just waking up to the sound of voices near him, especially yours. His eyes floated open, hopping up from his seat when he saw you were awake. "(Y-y/n)?" He asked, your gaze fell on his, (E/c) eyes meeting brown ones. Hōkusu smiled and walked up to you, taking your hand. He had a smile but worry and guilt held in his brown eyes. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He wanted to make sure you were okay, he hated to see you like this.