Petals

Rose Flowers is nineteen and still lives at home, with her half drunk dad and her younger sister. Ever since their mom died Rose has taken the mother roll, and for so long that was okay with her. But Rose is getting older and finding herself more stuck in the cabin by the woods more and more each day.

It's bad enough that her younger sister, Violet, is so much like their mom, a dreamer, a free spirit, and out going. Rose knows that her sister is going to leave with some boy the day she turns eighteen, is she actually jealous of her naive younger sister? No, she cant be! But she is... and things start to change in Rose's life one very interesting night at the restaurant/bar she works at. Will she take the chance for her own life? Or will she continue to care for her sister and father? Would her mind change once she finds out his dark, deep, secret? Would she look at him the same? Would love even be involved in a woman like Rose?

~*~*~*~*~*

Violet Flowers is and always has been opposite of her sister, Rose flew through school like it was no big deal, Violet is slowly trucking along like every other teenager at her high school. She feels drawn to the world, not anything suspect other than leaving the horrid falling-apart-around-us cabin next to the creepy woods she promised herself she'd never enter.

But one day that changes, not everything because Violet is still naive and incredible reckless with her life. At the edge of the deck one black night, her world view is twisted, turned, messed with and ultimately indifferent-ed her. For better or worse? Nobody knows... the question is when and will Violet leave her sister and her stupid dad? Will she run away with the guy she saved? Or turn the other way spontaneously and run as fast as she can... the spooky thing is that she doesn't want to run from him, because... she knows he'd find her and not in a stalker if-I-can't-have-you-no-one-can, at least she hopes not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

And that is the start/prologue of my new book; Petals, I hope you all vote and comment because you HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I CRAVE IT!!!! Eccentric? I hope so! But seriously I'm not gonna stop writing if you guys don't vote and comment it just makes me depressed and I take a little longer to FINISH a chapterrrrrr, that's not a threat, a PROMISE:)))) 

So Later... hope you like it:))))