Chapter Three: Violet

Authors Note: 

So here you go darlings another chapter, and just to let you know; once school starts I will upload once a week at the minimal! 

Vote and Comment like always since it boost my confidence;)

And the chapters will be mix-match, whatever pov (Rose or Violet) seems to fit better will go!!! And just as a question I have for you... which pov do you enjoy or like better? Rose or Violet? I know it might be semi hard since theres two pov's for Rose and only one of Violet but Rose is a little more complex than Violet... So enough chit chat, go on and read:)))

Loves:)

Chapter Three

Violet

My sister has always been overprotective and it never REALLY bothers me, I mean we’ve been through a lot and I know she’s just looking out for me. And I think it’s really cool that my friends totally understand, sure Cosmo gives me a hard time and Aza gets such a kick out of it! Lilac is too nice to be sarcastic, I mean she’s like the nicest person I’ve ever met. Her and Aza are pretty much opposite which sits me kindly in the middle of them, Cosmo is our gay best friend but we were his friend before and after he realized he was gay. All my friends are awesome and we’re inseparable something Rose has come to grips with, I used to be attached to her hip and now I have three other hips that I am attached to, but I think she likes that I’m sorta growing up.

            “Are you coming dreamer?” Aza asks me, I blink to visit reality. She’s right about me being a dreamer, I don’t know how I can stand school as much as I do because of me constantly spacing out and falling into the depts. of a new world, a better world, my world. I face the dark skinned goddess, ( a joke between all of us) since Aza acts like a queen with her dark mocha skin and copper eyes, she’s build tall and curvy, speaking of the curves both Lilac and I are completely jealous of! More me than Lilac since Lilac has some sway to her walk, me I’m built like a bean stalk; straight up and down, not a curve to hold onto if your life depended on it!

            “Um yeah I’m coming.” I pushed the brochures into my locker and slammed it walking towards Aza who was wearing a smirk on her face, she was wearing a tight bright orange tee with blueberry skinny jeans. If there was a person alive that was bolder than Aza the world would be in trouble, other than Aza being bold and bright she’s extremely competitive (yet she doesn’t do sports) there would only be one Aza in the end.

            “Good ‘cos Lilac and Cosmo are in the car, we’re stuck in the back!” I rolled my eyes, Cosmo and Aza always raced to the passenger seat since Lilac was the ONLY one allowed to drive her brand new Chrysler 300 it was the shiny silver color. Everyone at our school thought it was a teacher’s car, we loved the jealous looks we got as the four of us jumped in and sped off. Thought Lilac didn’t drive very fast in it, she was scared to death of driving.

            “Oh brother!” She looped arms with me as we made our way to the front of the school where the gleaming car sat patiently waiting for us. Once inside you smelled the honey-suckle mixed with citrus, honey-suckle from Lilacs perfume and citrus from Cosmo’s gum that he loudly smacked as his feet were perched up on the dash. I saw the vein in Lilacs forehead throbbing, I laughed and they turned towards me, I shook my head strapping my seat belt on. Even amongst my friends I felt a little out of place, well not true, I just felt weirder. Like each of them was an outcast of some sort, Aza was really pretty and could be popular easily but she didn’t take orders or made them. Lilac was too nice for her own good but she had such anal qualities she was labeled an outcast like Aza. Cosmo was completely normal besides his citrus gum addiction but because he liked guys and he was a guy he was outcasted and thrown in with us. Me, I was simply a dreamer in a pink dress. I loved them all equally and with such a force they were forced to love each other and me!