5

Sorry I haven't been updating my mother is in the hospital, it's not an excuse to not write but my mental state is going to shit so my writing might be a little different.
Also it's gonna get kinky in this chapter 👉👌💦

Anywhooo let's get on with the story.
__________________________________

(YOUR POV)

Crawling over to jhope I feel eyes on me. I look back and see Yoongi smirking. "Hia cutie, I love your outfit" I look over to j-hope, He smiles with a look in his eyes. "Ah thank you" I smile back. "So what did you get me? Can I open it?" "U-uh yeah here" I hand him the gift, our hands touching. He pulls out the purple and yellow flower crown. "Oh my goddd thank you, I love it." He dances in his seat. The lady tells me to go to the next member so I do. "Awww, well byeeeee I hope to see you soon cutie" He waves.

Next is Taehyung, he looks at me in the eyes making me squirm in my seat. "H-hi taehu-" "Sir" "W-what?" I look at him weirdly "call me sir" "W-why would I call you sir, your not my teacher?" "Because I told you to. Now call me sir before I bend you over and spank that ass in front of everybody" I can feel my face become charry red.
"O-okay sir." "Good boy, now give me the gift" I hand him the gift nodding. "Go baby boy, it's jimins turn with you" He smirks. "B-bye sir."

Jimin looks at your skirt before looking at your face. "That's a cute skirt. What you got under hmm?"
"W-what that's none of your business?!" "It isn't? Give me the gift"
I hand him the gift, he grabs my wrist lowering my face towards his. "Anything you wear or do is now my business baby boy. So tell me what you are wearing. Matter in fact here take this" He gets a piece of paper from somewhere and writes a phone number on it. "This is my number, you leak it and there will be a punishment baby boy. When you get home or wherever your going after this. I want you to take a picture of what your wearing under. Got it baby boy?" "Y-yes" "Yes what?" I look down
Blushing "Y-yes daddy?" "Good boy, now go to jungkook. You might wanna be careful, I heard jungkook is a little risky under the table."

I crawl over to jungkook. Lowering my eyes from his. "Look at me." I swear I've never looked up so fast. "I heard what jimin said. Mind if he shows me the picture hmm? May master see you?" I whimper "Y-yes you may m-master." "Good hand me the gift. Real quick before you go. Write what your kinks are. Just in case" He winks and hands me a peice  of paper that came from the authors ass. I write down what I like and what I love. I hand it to him just as I'm about to leave to go home. "Hmm you like these? The others will surely like this. Bye baby boy, talk to you later."

-----------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH TAHT HAPPENED. Also next chapter will be short, but I will be a texting chapter between chimmy boi and M/N
Alright girlies and bois I'll see y'all later👉👌💦.
Just a warning next chapter will probably get your dick wet.
590 Words💜💜💜