13

bunny, no he's not mine he's my friends and his name is cinnamon ikr very original name😪 i like to call him walnut or cheese🌝 he's in his teenage faze where he doesn't want any love or pets anymore it's sad

--------------------------------------------

(later in the day)

"ohhh m/n welcome back tell me everything" kam looks at me laying upside down "stop coming into my home without telling me jesus and no it's none of your business now get out" i point to the door "but but but" i glare "go now" kam sighs and walks towards opening the door "i hope you wore protection"

"KAM I WILL KILL YOU" he runs out closing the door, i roll my eyes walking to the bathroom about to take a shower "RINg rIng the pahonee pick up the phaone" i glare hard "stupid mother fucker"
i pick it up "what the fuck do you want"

"that's not very nice baby boy" i hear jungkook pout "oh hi jungkook sorry about that i thought you were kam" he laughs lightly "that's not very nice to talk to your friends like that, maybe we need to teach you a lesson when you get here"

i roll my eyes "no, no you don't i do-*knock knock knock* "coming, jungkook i'll be right back okay?" "mm want me to leave?" he asks

"no no it's fine it should take like a second i think" i walk away from the phone as i hear more knocking and open it.

"dad? how- Why are you here?" i stand holding my tears in
"what's wrong? can't stand to see your old pop?" i go to close the door on him but he barges in.

"Get the fuck out now before i call the police" i glare hard, harder then ever (hehe) "aww come on now son you wouldn't i'm your father, you shouldn't treat me like this." i turns and walks into the kitchen

"you are not my father anymore, the day you left. The day you abandoned us was the day you left your father role. you made my life a living hell you made mom go crazy, YOU made her commit, And now because of you i don't have a mother now please get out before i do something crazy" i cry out just wanting him to leave.

he laughs like a crazy person, "trust me kid this won't be the last you see me" he smirks and walks out, once he's gone i throw things doesn't matter what i throw but anything i see, is destroyed.

i go to my phone crying and hang up the phone without saying anything, i then go to my room and lay down, staring up at the ceiling looking at the glowing stars i put up. Soon i pass out from exhaustion with tears still in my eyes.

———————————————————
hi sexy people bye sexy people 486 words😍