8

Looks like I have a two week suspension. Maybe more, they are going to court to find out how long I have lol.
_________------------------------------

(Recap)
"Jungkook open the door." Jungkook walks over and opens the door, Namjoon and Jin walk in. They see the Skype call and ask "why is there a female. Jungkook I thought you liked dick?" "W-wait no its, M/N, Jimin, and Taehyung. I swear" Namjoon and Jin step forward and look at me "damn" Namjoon whispers.
____________________-------------------

I look wide eyed at the two members "u-um hi?" "Hey cutie." He waves "why are you in my room anyways?" Jungkook asks not so politely. "Because we have a concert, M/N are you going to that concert?"

"I mean i-im went to the fan sign, so of course i-im going to the concert" "Does little puppy have an attitude?" Jungkook says. "W-what no I d-dont master" Namjoon looks surprised but then he smiles. "Wear something bright but cute so we can see you. Actually why don't send us a picture of what your going to wear to the group chat Jungkook is gonna add you too." "Why do I have to add him" Jungkook whines "because you have his number." Jimin says.

"So do you" "Yeah but I'm getting ready, and your on your computer while me a taetae are on our phones." Jungkook grabs his phone and you here a ding coming from you phone. You grab yours to see yourself in a group chat.

"Well puppy we gotta go. Send us what your wearing" "B-bye" I whisper and end the call. "Well fuck"

(Time skip when your ready)

Sluts

(M/N)
"Hello"

(Master kookie)
"Hey puppy, send us that picture."

(M/N)
"Okay"

(Random number) "Damn M/N your body is so tiny"

(Random number)
"Damn M/N your body is so tiny"

(M/N)
"No I'm not :["

(Random number 2)
"J hope stop Bullying him."

(J hope)
"What! Jin I'm not"

(Jinie)
"It's Jin hyung to you rat."

(Random number 3)
"Shut up. And M/N thank you for the gift, I'll gladly use it on you if you want"

(M/N)
"That was an accident I swear, my friend is an ass and put it in there. Plus I dont even like those"

(Jinie)
"language, what even was it?"

(M/N)
"It was nothing"

(Yoongi)
"A cock ring"

(Master kookie)
"Damn I knew he liked them, but I didn't know he would give one so soon"

(M/N)
"One, I don't like them.
Two, don't y'all have a concert?"

(Master kookie)
"One, don't sass us.
Two, we have an hour,
Three, I still have that paper. Maybe I should show them?"

(M/N)
"Maybe you shouldn't"

(Master kookie)
"Since you keep giving be sass I will"

(Master kookie) "Since you keep giving be sass I will"

(M/N)
"Asshole"

(Jinie)
"One more cuss word I dare you"

(M/N)
"You can't do anything to me bitch"

(Joonie)
"M/N quit it. We have to go for the concert."

(M/N)
"You can't tell me what to do. Your not my dad"

(Joonie)
"No but, I won't hesitate to bend you over and spank you till you can't walk. Now the concert is going to start soon, so you better be on your best behavior."

(M/N)
"Fuck you 🖕"
Seen 10:59PM

  _____________________________________

What's up fuckers. Looks like M/N is in trouble ;p. 561 words.