7

There will be slightly mature content in this so if your younger then 18 please leave...

Jk I'm 16 almost 17 do whatever you want. 😘😘

Also this is what your wearing during the Video chat.

And this is what your wearing underneath

Dont ask why

Dont ask why. I'm just feeling kinky.
Lets get this bread.
____________________––––-–-–-–-–-–

   I turn on my laptop logging into Skype and pressing the call but to the group chat. It rings. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm going to die, oh god help me.

   They pick up on the fifth ring. Taehyung picks up first, then Jungkook, and last but not least Jimin.

   "H-hi there" I wave at the camera blushing, I see that they are all in different rooms. I look down at my skirt like it's the most interesting thing in the world. "Baby boy look at us." I couldn't tell who said the but I look up. I see their hungry eyes, hungry for me. I whimper, I know right? So manly of me.

   I could see Jungkook touching himself, looking at me like he want to bend me over and break me. Not that I wouldn't like that, but I'm scared. I'm still a virgin, and the sound of something ripping my ass apart does not sound nice...

   Next is Jimin, he's palming himself looking at me. Licking his plump lips, biting them. Making me feel weird inside. Listen I may seem not innocent, but I really am, surprise jazz hands

   The there is Taehyung. Alright he full on has his dick out. Not that I'm judging, but the fucking size, iTS A FUCKING BASE BALL. I swear on my life if that were to enter me it would cum out of my mouth. (Hehe see what I did there? Cum out. Hehe)

   "U-um what should I do for y-you?"
Jungkook is the first one to speak. "Take off your skirt, show us what's underneath? Can you do that slut? Hm, can you do that for us?"
"Y-yes master i-i can"

   I take of my skirt to show the tight black harnesses. "So hot baby, why don't you take of your shirt? Show us what's ours?" Jimin says.

   I then take off my shirt lightly placing it on my bed next to me. "God that fucking body. What we would love to do to it. Not just us three want you, remember that M/N, all seven of us want you. Every part of you is now ours you realize that right? No one can touch what's ours." Taehyung says. "Y-yes sir" "Good, now touch yourself."

  "W-wait, um h-how do I touch m-my self. L-like where do y-you want me to touch?" I see their faces going from surprised, to smirking? "Have you ever touched yourself pet?" "Yeah i-im touching myself right now" "No baby like have you ever touched your parts? Your dick?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

   "N-no, I haven't m-master." "Fuck" I look over to Taehyung and Jimin, they had white stuff on their hand. "You idiots, you couldn't wait? M/N was just about to feel his first orgasm dumbasses" Jungkook looks mad for some reason. "H-hey it's o-okay. If i-its really important t-then y-you could show i-it to me if w-we ever meet up?"

   Jungkook looks shocked, he nods his head, "okay. But I'm not the only one that's gonna be there M/N. All seven of us are gonna watch. Is that okay pet?"
"Y-yes master"

   "Jungkook open the door." Jungkook walks over and opens the door, Namjoon and Jin walk in. They see the Skype call and ask "why is there a female. Jungkook I thought you liked dick?" "W-wait no its, M/N, Jimin, and Taehyung. I swear" Namjoon and Jin step forward and look at me "damn" Namjoon whispers.

__________________________________
That was fun. Hehe. Daddy 669 words😘😘