•1•

This story is a sequel to the Story of Bughead. In that book Betty figures out she's pregnant with Ava and you get to read how the young couple deals with a teen pregnancy. This story takes place 18 years after that. Enjoy!!!!!

I slipped my sliver locket around my neck, and stared at my self in the mirror. Everyone said I looked more like my dad everyday. I had long brown hair, and green eyes. And it probably didn't help that I wore my dad's hat. My mom gave it to me when he died six years ago, I'm never seen without it.
"Ava, come on! You're gonna be late for school!" My mom yelled up the stairs.
"Coming Mom!" I grabbed my serpent jacket (which also belonged to my dad). I ran down the stairs, and as usual my mom looked a mess. When my dad died both of our world's stopped. Eventually mine started up again, and got to it's usual pace. But my mom's world never seemed to be the same.
"Hey mom." She looked at me and tears welled in her eyes.
"You look more and more like your father everyday."
"Ok, well I gotta go." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I started walking down the road when I heard someone screaming my name.
"Ava! Ava! Wait up!" It was Isabella. She was my Aunt Veronica and Uncle Archie's daughter. Everyone called her Issa.
"Hey, Issa what's up?" Issa was four years younger than me. She was a freshman and I was a senior. Issa was wearing a short blue dress with a gold necklace. She had long dark hair and big brown eyes. Sometimes I felt kind of bad for her. She obviously tried to fit in, which I don't understand why. She's great and everyone would know that if she stopped trying so hard.
"Nothing much, I was just wanted to talk to you. Ow!" Issa screamed. Her twin brother Gabriel threw a football at her back. "Gabriel that hurt!" Gabriel was the freshman class it guy. He had the Archie Andrews football skills, musical skills, and the body. He had dark hair like his sister, but his hair was short. And I was pretty sure he's had a crush on me his whole life.
"Why do you think I did it?" He laughed.
"Ugh, why are you so annoying."  Gabriel playfully rolled his eyes, and we continued our walk to school.