•3•

I was sitting in the lunchroom reading my book, when the cheerleaders walked in. And of course leading them was Claire Topaz-Blossom. She and her twin brother Mason were adopted by their moms Cheryl and Toni. Apparently they were adopted from an organization called the Sisters of Quiet Mercy, but it was shut down years ago. I don't really know her she was in Issa and Gabriel's class but I do know she is just like her mom. She has long red hair, she's cheer captain, and she's the freshman class it girl. Every guy was in love with her. I also know her and Mason are pressured by Cheryl and Toni to be serpents but neither of them want to be. Sometimes they hang out with the gang, but they're not official serpents. Someone called out her name, she looked over her shoulder, smiled and waved, then blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes. She was sweet, but sometimes she could be so fake. She walked through the lunch room smiling and waving to everyone until she ended up at my table.
"Your highness." She did a little curtsy.
"What do you want Claire?"
"Mumsy and Mom want me and my sweet baby brother, Mason, to officially become serpents."
"Uh huh. I've known this for a while. So what's changed?"
"I have decided to become a serpent in honor of my Mothers."
"Ok. Come by camp at the end of school and we'll decide what's to be done."
"Very well. I will see you after school." She curtsied again and left. I hated when people treated me like an actual queen. I was just a gang leader, not the leader of England or whatever. I finished the chapter I was reading. Then got up, threw my trash out, and went to next period.