Window-Shopping

Meanwhile back with Sonic and his friends, Rosy came up with an idea that they would all go Christmas shopping. Sonic thought this was a great idea because not only do they buy gifts for their friends, but he may also see Santa Claus! Sonic nodded, and so they all went to the store. When they got there, they all pressed their faces and hands up against the glass, fogging it as they looked up and saw all the new toys that are on sale. Ray looked up and saw some cool action figures he could get. Mighty smirked as he glanced at the sports gear. Tails smiled brightly as he saw airplanes in different colors and styles. Rosy giggled as she looked to see stuffed bears and baby dolls that she could cuddle with. But as for Sonic, he stared in awe as he saw the crowning jewel of Christmas gifts that was hanging above where all the other gifts are. It was the new Super Sonic Speed and Stealth snowboard! It was blue with a white stripe on it. Sonic closed his eyes, and imagined what it was like to get that Christmas present. He imagined he was there with his Santa hat and winter sports gear as he was on top of a huge snowy mountain. He could hear his friends cheering as he held his snowboard with pride. He then set the snowboard down, and race down the mountain doing stunts and tricks and flips where everyone could see. He even imagined the screaming of Sonic's name being called. "Sonic! Sonic! Sonic!" They cheered. But then suddenly, he realized it was real! He opened his eyes and heard his friends call out, "Sonic! Sonic! Sonic!" Sonic shook his head as he also heard an alarm going off. They pointed inside the store, and Sonic looked in. His eyes widened as he saw three masked robbers with huge sacks they were putting toys and money in!