A disaster at the mall

A few days went by, and it was Christmas Eve. Dr. Robotnik heard from Sonic and his friends that they were going to see Santa Claus because they haven't seen him yet. And so...Dr. Robotnik got an idea. An awful idea. Dr. Robotnik got a wonderful awful idea. And this one was truly evil. He called Fang, Bark, and Bean, and told them his plan. They first thought about it, but they agreed with him. Even when Dr. Robotnik told them he would pay him if it went well. That morning, they all dressed up in the costumes the doctor told them to wear. As Fang was putting his on, he was feeling a bit sad for what was going to happen. They then made it to the mall a few minutes before Sonic and his friends made it. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Ray, and Rosy all went together to the mall. They then all rushed to see Santa in his chair. Sonic was taking the lead while his friends were trying to catch up. Sonic then groaned as he saw the long line coming to see Santa. Sonic jumped up and down, trying to look up in front of everyone in the mall. Sonic looked over at Tails. Tails chuckled and asked, "You need help getting to him?" Sonic nodded fast, and Tails grabbed his hands. Tails then spun his tails, and flew over everyone to get to Santa. And so Sonic saw him. The big man with his little elves waving and smiling. Tails then dropped Sonic, and Sonic landed right on Santa's lap. Santa was surprised, and looked down at Sonic, clearing his throat. "Ho Ho Ho! And who is this here?" He asked. "That would be Sonic," Tails smiled. Santa then gasped. "You mean the Sonic the Hedgehog everyone knows?!" He asked in surprise. Sonic nodded and hugged Santa. Santa growled silently, but hugged him back. "Okay okay now, what do you want for Christmas? And hurry up, many kids are waiting," Santa said, impatiently. Sonic then pointed to the blue snowboard with the white stripe from across the mall, and Santa looked. "Oh. You want that snowboard?" Santa asked. Sonic nodded fast with a huge smile. "Well you know what I think?" Santa asked. Sonic tilted his head in confusion and leaned in. It was then, Santa said softly, "I think you're wasting your time." And suddenly, he yanked off his beard, and laughed evilly. "Dr. Robotnik!" They yelled. Sonic gasped, and stood there still. Looking rather petrified. The elves then removed what appeared to be masks, and started terrorizing the place! There were then people screaming and running out of the mall as lights and decorations were being torn down! Sonic looked all around at all the chaos. Dr. Robotnik looked down and grinned evilly. "Don't you see Sonic? Christmas is nothing but just dreams that don't come true. Don't you Santa doesn't exist? I mean an old man who delivers presents to everyone in one night? That's ridiculous!" Sonic covered his ears and shook his head. "Don't be so surprised Sonic," Dr. Robotnik grinned. "That's just what Christmas is. A waste of time, and full of broken dreams. And Santa Claus DOESN'T EXIST!" And that struck Sonic. Sonic then teared up, and felt as if he couldn't breathe, and everything around him started to spin. Tails and Knuckles then immediately grabbed Sonic's arms, and they took him out as Dr. Robotnik's laugh echoed in Sonic's mind. Sonic shut his eyes, and pushed Tails and Knuckles out of the way, and zoomed away. Fang watched as Sonic ran away, covering his face. And he felt a feeling of guilt rising up inside him.