Christmas is starting now

They all cheered as Super Sonic slowly sank back down to the ground, setting down Rosy safely. At that moment, Super Sonic turned back to his normal blue self. He almost forgot that Santa was there, and so he immediately turned to him, but Santa wasn't happy. Santa looked at all the destruction and the crowds of sad people everywhere. "Look what they've done," Santa said. "By the time this is all fixed, I don't think there's enough time to deliver presents. It's almost Christmas Day. What do I do now?" They all looked down sadly, wondering what to do. But one little fellow raised his hand. They all looked and saw Fang raising his hand. "We'll deliver those presents for you Santa!" He declared. "All of us, especially Sonic, can clean this all up in a flash." Sonic couldn't believe this. But he decided to trust him. So he stepped in and nodded. Santa looked at him. "Well it's worth a try," he said. "What do you say Sonic?" Sonic turned to Fang, and took out his hand. Fang smirked and put his hand over his hand. And then, everyone else gathered around and put their hands in as well. They then all raise their hands up and cheered. Santa then started to Ho Ho Ho again, and he looked at them. "I'm counting on all of you," he said with a smile. "And Sonic." Sonic looked at him. "With your heart so bright, won't you help save Christmas tonight?" Sonic looked at all his friends, then back at him, and nodded. Santa laughed all so jolly, and cheered, "Let's get to work!" And so they all spread out. But before Sonic did, Santa stopped him. "Sonic. Stay here. There's something I want to give you." Sonic listened. Meanwhile, Fang, Bark, and Bean ran through the city with their bags. Bark and Bean were confused from what Fang said. "Fang? Why did you say that?" Bark asked. "Yeah, what's up with you?" Bean asked. Fang looked at them, and said, "Because I love Christmas." He then turned his head and saw some little kids. He slowly walked to them, and reached his hand in his bag. When he pulled it out, he gave them some toys. The kids cheered and smiled. Bark and Bean were touched by Fang's good will, and so they did the same. Meanwhile, the rest were trying to clean up. They hung Christmas lights, and other outdoor decorations that were left on the road. They also did some good deeds as well by giving them presents. After a while, the city still looked like a mess, but at least the people were happy. But something was missing. "Hey. Where's Sonic?" Rosy asked. "And where is Santa?" Tails asked. Just then, something flew above them. They all looked up and saw some glittering fresh snow fall on them. Right above them, they saw Santa on his sleigh. Kids were cheering and calling Santa's name as he flew. And in the sleigh, Sonic was there, dropping some Christmas presents as well. Instead of his scarf, he was now wearing a new red glittery Santa hat, and a red coat just like Santa's. They all smiled as they saw him saving Christmas as well. The snow also appeared to be magic, because when it landed on something, it seemed to clean up things like broken windows and busted down doors. Sonic looked down and waved at his friends, and they all smiled and waved back at him proudly.