Building the snowhog

When Sonic came back, they all looked at each other. "So...what do we do now?" Rosy asked. "Well it shouldn't be too long for the water to freeze again. Hot water does freeze faster then cold," Tails said. "Really? Great!" Rosy cheered. "So...Sonic? Do you wanna build a snowhog?" Sonic smiled big and nodded fast. And so, Knuckles started packing up some snow, and rolling it all into a ball. Sonic and Tails made a snowball as well, and started creating the quills and ears, which were kinda hard to do. They then all helped getting the snowhog's head on top of the body. Rosy then put rocks for his eyes and mouth, a pine cone for his nose, and two branches for his arms. Finally, Sonic then placed the two white gloves on the branches, and wrapped the scarf around the snowhog's neck. They all stepped back and looked at the beautiful, glistening snowhog they made. Sonic smiled and gave it a hug. Rosy giggled and hugged it as well. A while later after that, the water started to freeze again, and once it was, Rosy put her skates on, and went to the ice. "Sonic, mind giving me a push?" She asked. Sonic nodded and walked to her, but when he was just about to push, Rosy grabbed Sonic's hand, and she skated off. Sonic's eyes widened as he felt his feet slide against the ice. Rosy giggled as she held on to Sonic and skated. "Don't worry Sonic, I got you," she said. Since Sonic was afraid of water, he felt like he was in the middle of a death trap, and he felt like the ice will crack and break! He shivered as he held on to Rosy because if he let go, he would be stuck. Rosy looked at him again. "Want me to let you go?" Rosy asked. Sonic nodded yes, and Rosy laughed. "Okay. I'll bring you back," but as she turned she slipped, and accidentally let go of Sonic! Now Sonic was sliding along the ice, trying to gain balance! Tails watched as he was on the ice himself along with Knuckles, and skated to Sonic. "Don't worry, I got you buddy!" Tails shouted as he propelled to him. Now Tails was skating with Sonic, and Sonic hung on. Tails then skated toward the snow, but Knuckles accidentally got in the way, which made Tails let go of Sonic, and Sonic was sliding again. And then, Sonic was about to fall! But then, Rosy skated to the rescue, and snatched Sonic right when he saw the ice start to crack! Rosy then finally brought him back to the snow. Sonic fell back, panting. They all looked down at him. "I'm really sorry Sonic," Rosy said, looking down at him sadly. "Are you okay?" Sonic then slowly raised a thumbs up, and his arm came back down. I'm sure he was fine. Eventually, they all went back home. In the distance, Robotnik saw what had happened, and growled. He grit his teeth and clenched his fists in anger. "That's it! I have no other choice!" He shouted as he flew away on his egg-mobile.