Christmas cookies

Rosy and Sonic both took out the ingredients needed to make the cookies. They took out flour, sugar, milk, a big bowl, and a mixer. "Okay Sonic," Rosy said, "Please open up the flour for me. Gently." But before Rosy said gently, Sonic immediately grabbed the flour, and opened it quickly. And then, the flour flew everywhere! A huge puff of it even got in Sonic's face, making him look almost like Santa. Rosy laughed, and took the flour away from Sonic. She then kissed Sonic's cheek as she dusted and wiped the flour off his face. After that kiss, Sonic stuck his tongue out, and wiped all the rest of the flour off. He even scrubbed where Rosy kissed him. Rosy rolled her eyes, and scooped a few cups of flour into the bowl. Eventually, Sonic and Rosy finally finished making the cookie dough. There was some flour on them both. Rosy then grabbed a rolling pin, and spread the cookie dough on the counter. She even sprinkled a bit more flour on the door. Sonic then licked his lips and tried to sneak some dough. Rosy noticed and swiped his hand away. "Uh uh uh hero," Rosy smirked. "Don't try to eat the raw dough. You'll get a tummy ache." She then booped his big belly, and Sonic blushed in embarrassment while nodding. Rosy then passed him some cookie cutters, and Sonic's eyes widened, and he clapped his hands happily. Rosy giggled as Sonic picked out many cookie cutters, and pressed them on the dough. Rosy was excited that there was a cookie cutter that looked like Sonic's face. She smiled big, and used it for a cookie for herself and Sonic. They then placed the cookies in the oven, and of course, it was Sonic's worst part. He was waaaaaiiiiiitiiiiiing!!! Rosy told him to go wait, but she also gave him some raw dough. "This is for helping," she smiled. "I'm giving this to you, even though it's bad. So here's a little because I like you so much." Sonic smiled and ate it. He then grabbed Rosy's hand, and quickly pecked it before running off. Rosy gasped, and she squealed quietly.