8.0 I DONT LET GO

"What's up fuckers!" Ski yelled busting through the door. Jahseh pushed me off of him making me fall to the floor.

"Oh y'all was in here getting freaky." He said rolling his body. I laughed at him as I got up off the floor.

"What's the move?" Ski asked opening the pantry. He grabbed the box of Froot Loops, took a handful, & ate it.

"This dick." X replied.

"I'll suck Your dick anyway, daddy." Ski said licking his lip.

"Y'all on some fruity shit?" I interrupted. Ski busted out laughing. I gave him a serious face.

"Nah nigga I was just joking."  Ski said. I sighed in relief.

"Sam where your brothers at?" X asked.

"They at my aunts house for the weekend." I replied. X nodded.

"Well I needa go see Don about your nana." He Continued.

"You don't have to do that." I said quickly. "Why?" He asked.

"Cause if start more shit he'll come for more people I love. My brothers." I replied. He looked at me for a second.

"You don't gotta worry about that ma." He said softly. Damn he's sexy.

"Ew get a room. Anyway, I'm finna go up to this kickback y'all tryna go?" He asked.

"I'm down. You?" I asked X. He nodded.

We left the house and called an Uber since the kickback was kinda far. After about 8 minutes the Uber arrived. We all got in and headed towards the place.

•••

We arrived. It was a quiet area. I've never been around here before. X and I followed ski inside. X and Ski instantly got greeting and handshakes from different people. I just stood behind them awkwardly.

"This you're new hoe?" A girl said to X slyly. I gave her a stank face.

"Nah this my new friend, Sam." He corrected her. She frowned. The girl brushed passed him seductively. Another dude came up to him. They started to chat. I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation. I looked off into space. I spotted Don and two other dudes talking. He looked at me and smirked. I frowned and looked away.

"I'm gonna go find the bathroom." I said. X nodded. I walked off and down a hallway.

I was suddenly pinned against the wall by my neck. It was Don and the other 2 dudes he was with earlier.

"You thought you could get away from me?" He said Sternly. I began to cry.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned. He tightened his grip around my neck.

"Shut up bitch." He said pushing me into the nearest room. The other 2 followed. It was a bedroom. He harshly pushed me onto the bed.

Ski

"Yo you seen Sam." I asked X. He shook his head.

"She went to go to the bathroom." He responded.

"She been gone for a while. She would've found us again by now."

"Ight lets go look for her." He said kinda annoyed. We got up and went down some hallway.

I leaned my head  against the doors as we made our way down the hallway. I stopped when I heard muffled screaming.

"Get off me!" A girl said. Her yells sounded muffled. Like her mouth was being covered. She sounded kinda like Sam.

"Sam!" I yelled through the door.

"Fam we kinda busy in here." A male voice said. I heard a couple thumps. Like fighting.

"Ski!?" She yelled back. I forced myself through the door. I seen Don and Sam on the bed. He was about to enter her.

"Nigga get the fuck off her!" X yelled pushing past me. He pushed Don off the bed and began beating his ass. Sam grabbed her clothes and put them on.

"X stop don't kill him!" Sam yelled trying to pull X off him.

"This nigga killed your nana and you want to save him?!?" He yelled back.

By this time Don was knocked out. Probably dead. X left him there. He stormed out of the room. We followed him. We went outside and waited for our Uber. X was heated. He wouldn't even talk to us.

"Thank you, so much." Sam said. X looked at her.

"No pressure." He simply responded. The Uber arrived right after. We all got in. The whole ride was silent.

•••

Ski decided to stay with Jahseh for the night. I walked into my house and immediately took off my shoes. I walked to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. Don punched me in the face a couple times. I had a black eye and a busted lip.

I began to strip. Once I was naked, I looked myself in the mirror once again.

I look disgusting. I'm disgusting. This is my fault. If I knew my nana was gonna end up dead anyway I would've asked for money from Don. All of this could've been avoided. Now I've got two innocent people involved in this. Now my whole family's in danger. Even my mom. I'm sure Don's got some goons in prison that could fuck up my mom real bad. I gotta get out of this somehow. Wether it's death or just simply running away. I don't deserve to be here. I'm not needed. I don't need to be here.

945 Likes • Liked by theslumpgod

Sammysam: If I'm dead tomorrow... ✌🏽

Comments

Donthedon: You will be.

Amourjayda: Sisterr 🌸

Belikemaya._: Cutiee ❗️💛

Mistletoehoe: Jah is mine you dumb whore