10.0 DIFFERENCE

I got up out of bed and put on my slides. I went into the bathroom and did my normal hygiene. After brushing my teeth I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror.

I can't seem to find someone's shoulder
Who will I rely on when it's over
Took a chance with you. It made me colder
Better on my own when it's all over

So when I'm weak who do I call
My god, it hurts I can't be calm
What do I do
Where do I run
I'm tired of hate, I'm tired of love
I dug my nails into my arm
She turned and laughed at all my scars
What is my worth
What is my worth

Don. It's crazy how someone you thought would never hurt you could so easily. It's not even my fault. Betrayal.

About two years ago I came across a girl named Shalise. She was quiet, or so I thought. I wish I had never met her. I wouldn't be in this situation now.

She made me do horrible things. Beating people for no reason. Robbing people. Even sex. I seen things that no one has. In the movies the "hood" is just drug dealers and killers and prostitution. It's deeper than that. I've seen many things. Human trafficking. Brutal torture. Everything. Anyway, she wanted to rob a dude, Don. So I had to pretend I wanted to fuck him. A set up. As soon as he was off his guard they could come in. Boom boom. Turns out he knew what was going on. So he planned to expose me before they robbed him, and he did. I was labeled to whore of the school. A worthless cum bucket. So I dropped out. No matter how many times I switched schools I would be bullied. Therefore, I just had to drop out. After that Shalise ghosted me and never spoke to me again. It's all her fault. I would've never met Don if it weren't for her.It's all her fault I got jumped. It's all her fault I almost got raped. And last but not least it's all her fault X and Ski are involved in this shit.

This was really just a short filler chapter. Anyway I just want to let y'all know this book is prob just gonna b like 25 chapters...

I wrote this months ago and I'm literally cackling at how cringey it iss.