22.0 TRAIN FOOD

Jahseh suddenly sat up in bed. He was panting, drenched in sweat. He'd been having a recurring dream. He was walking, to no where in general. Just walking, to reach something. He didn't know, until tonight. A door. A single door with a gold handle. He'd reached for the handle, before Samira yelled for him not to. That's when he woke up.

He sat at the edge of his bed thinking. He felt terrible. He felt like staying in bed, but not like any other day. He felt like he should stay in bed. There were so many things wrong that day. There was a thick feeling of unease around him. He wanted to go back to bed, but he just couldn't.

He brushed his teeth and put on some clothes. His outfit consisted of a grey thrasher hoodie, a pretty big vintage Winnie the Pooh varsity jean jacket, some red shorts, and high top white air forces.

He jogged down the front steps of his home, making his way towards his bmw. He sat in the drivers seat and started the car. He still felt weird. He hesitated every movement he made, almost as if he was unsure.

Samira on the other hand, was catching up with stokeley over lunch. He was talking about how he was his new big solo project. He played her a snipet of a song he wanted to call Foot Fungus. She actually really liked it.

"Dude you're gonna go places, I mean it." Samira told him, tapping him on the forehead. He chuckled.

"I don't man." Stokeley said, stuffing a chicken tender in his mouth.

"You know, I missed you man. I know we weren't as close as you and Jahseh are, but you are like one of the coolest girls I know." Stokeley said, with food still in his mouth.

"For real?"

"Yeah, every other girl I know wants to fuck, or wants to be more than friends. Unless y-" Stokeley joked.

"No I do not wanna fuck you stokeley." Samira said, mid laugh.

"You sure, cause I'm one sexy man." He replied, putting his fork down to flex his muscles.

"Yes I'm sure, ugly." Samira said, punching his in the arm.

"It's alright, I like Jahmira better anyway."

"Jahmira?" Samira asked.

"Yeah, you and Jahseh's ship name, duh." He replied, his voice full of attitude.

"Oh- um okay." Samira said, continuing to eat her steak.

Samira opened her mouth to say something before she was interrupted by her ringer. It was a text message from Jahseh.

Jahseh

Samira?

Yeah?
Read 4:59 PM

Wyd?

I'm having lunch with Ski, why?
Read 5:00 PM

Oh cause I wanted to see
If you wanted to link later,, ask
Ski if he wants to

He said he's down for whatever
What time?
Read 5:01 PM

Is around 5:30 cool?

Yeah,, we'll come to your house
:)
Read 5:02 PM

Ight love you sammmm <33333

Love you too stupid
Read 5:03 PM

Jahseh had absolutely no idea why he was standing in a motorcycle store. He didn't even really want one. He was only really there because the train tracks him, Stokeley, and Samira took to Miami were behind the store. After  leaving the the store he decided to just sit in his car and reminisce.

As soon as he sat in his car, he felt a pit in his stomach. He felt like throwing up and shitting himself at the same time. The feeling of unease got heavier and heavier as each second passed. He had no idea what was wrong with him, he just knew it was terrible. He started the car. He planned on sitting in front of the tracks and listening to music.

Before he could get past the stop sign, a black car blocked him off. As he sat there waiting for it to move. The pit in the bottom of his stomach got deeper and deeper. The feeling got heavier and heavier. As two men got out of the car, the dream he had last night replayed in his head.

Everything happened so fast. Before he knew it, he couldn't hear anything. He couldn't move. He could still see though. Samira was sitting in the passenger seat and Ski was sitting in the back. They were all laughing together. His hearing faded in and out. After maybe 45 seconds. They stopped laughing.

"Jahseh!" Samira and Ski both called out to him. He blinked and he wasn't in his car anymore. He was in the hospital, staring at his own body.

"You guys!" He yelled running towards them, they didn't acknowledge him though. He tried shaking his own body but he couldn't get a grip. He looked at the monitors for answers, he had flatlined.

He'd given up easily, because he knew what had happened. He sat at the edge of the bed, listening to Stokeley and Samira cry.