15.0 YOURE THINKING TOO MUCH, STOP IT

I'm so fucking tired of Wattpad deleting my shit: The last chapter was supposed to be longer but once again Wattpad didn't save it. So I just gave up and decided to continue on a new chapter

 So I just gave up and decided to continue on a new chapter

I jumped awake at the sound of the loud train alarm. I shook both Ski and X awake.

"I'm not finna suck your dick!" Ski yelled as he sat up. X bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Shut the fuck up we're here." I whisper yelled to him. I just barely slid open the heavy train car door and stared down at the ground as it passed.

"I can't do it. It's going too fast." I said. X and Ski looked and smirked at each other before harshly shoving me off of the train and jumping off after me.

"Fuck you both." I said brushing off the back of my pants and picking up my bag.

"I didn't know you was into that type of freaky shit." Ski said with a grin plastered across his face.

"Shut up." I replied dryly. The rest of the train passed by revealing the tall buildings and mansions of Miami.

"We made it." I said to myself just staring at the beautiful view.

"Hell yeah." Jahseh said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Stokeley did the same.

"Wassup Miami!" Stokeley yelled extremely loud making me cover my ears. His voice echoed through the bright blue sky.

•••

I sat on the bench next to Ski as X searched trough his phone for my dad's address

I sat on the bench next to Ski as X searched trough his phone for my dad's address. He finally found it and grabbed his bag from the bench.

"Come on. We don't need an Uber it's only 2 blocks away." He said as he waited for Ski and I to get up. I stared up at the tall buildings as the professional looking men and women walked passed us. I was too caught up in my thoughts causing me to bump into a woman. She looked at me weirdly then speed walked away.

"What was that all about?" Jahseh asked me. I shrugged and looked in my bag for my phone. I continued to dig through my bag. I sighed in relief as I felt the phone. I pulled it out and turned it on. It was only on 5%. "Fuck." I whispered to myself.

I continued walking. I looked up and a group of people. A girl in particular caught my eye. She looked familiar. Extremely familiar. She noticed me and stared. She quickly looked down and walked along with her friends.

"That was weird." Jahseh spoke. I nodded in agreement. We turned the corner of the sad walk and stopped at the gate. Passed the gate was huge mansions and white ladies walking their poodles in their neon track suits.

"Fuck there's a code." I said in frustration.

"Just buzz in." Ski replied. I shook my head. "We're gonna jump over it." I blurted.

"It's a fucking gated community there's cameras and plus we look like hood children. We're gonna look suspicious walking around this rich neighborhood." Jahseh explained.

"I just wanna fucking see my dad." I whined. Ski sighed in frustration.

"Alright fuck it let's do it." Ski said. I smiled and began climbing the y'all fence. I finally made it over to the other side and waited for the other two. I could see the skinny white women giving us stares. Black hood looking kids in a gated mainly white community.

Ski and X finally reached the other side and we began walking down the clean sidewalk. They looked at the numbers on each house looking for my dad's.

"That's it!" Ski semi yelled pointing to a huge home. It had a G wagon and a Mercedes Benz in the drive way. The yard was freshly cut and their porch was so clean.

A tear rimmed my eye as I realized that this is what I always wished for. Instead I live in a house that can just barely fit my family. I have a broken family. My mom told me to never run away from my problems, but that's exactly what my dad did and look where he's at now. A big house, nice cars, a happily family. The tear finally escaped my eye and fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

Jahseh wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned his head on mine. I began walking up the driveway. My hands were shaking and I began to sweat.

What if he doesn't want me. What if he doesn't even notice me. All of these thoughts racing through my head I didn't even notice I had reached the door. I inched my hand towards the door bell. Now my teeth were chattering and my stomach twisted.

Ski got tired of me hesitating and pushed my hand backing me ring the door bell. After about 35 second the door opened. There stood a woman? She had on a white robe. Her face was beat to the gods. Her breasts were huge. Her waist was tiny and her hips were round. Cliche Instagram milf.

"My UberEats?" She asked. She had a thick French accent. Of course, a foreign hoe.

"Um no I'm looking for Jaiden White." She looked at me for a second. She stepped aside signaling for us to come in. I stepped in and Ski and X did the same. I stood there awkwardly.

A figure came from around the corner. He looked familiar but different. He now looked more like a body builder. He had a beard and waves. I guess he cleaned himself up since he left.

Their house was beautiful. The high ceilings made me feel pour. I don't know how to explain it but it smelled like the color orange.

"Hi." He said in confusion. He really couldn't tell who I was? I don't look that different.

"Hi, um, I'm uh, Samira.... your daughter" He looked like he had just seen a ghost. My heart sank as I couldn't read his emotions. The woman looked utterly confused.

"You have fucking kids!?" Her voice echoed throughout the large home. He nodded.

"Sam I- you have to go." He said in disappointment. Ski and X stood there not knowing what to do. I cursed myself out in my brain. I simply turned around and walked out the door trying my best to hide my emotions. As soon as the woman slammed the door I plopped down on the steps that lead to the porch. Ski and X sat next to me.

After 10 seconds of staring into space I bursted into tears. I knew this would happen. I'm so fucking stupid for thinking anything good could ever happen to me. What was I thinking?

 What was I thinking?