14.0 I SHOT AN ANGEL WITH MY FATHERS RIFLE

I sat on the bench eating my candy bar mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen. I could possibly end up in jail for this. I looked down at my fully charged phone.

"11:00 pm." It read. Just as I looked up I heard a loud train horn. Jah and Stoke quickly looked up. I looked to the right in the distance and noticed a yellow beaming light. The train.

"Fuck its early." Jahseh said quickly throwing the empty chip bag on the ground. The train started to slow down. We quickly hid behind a brick wall waiting for our window to get onto the train...

A/N: I wrote this whole chapter and it didn't save so I had to write it all over again, therefore it's really lazy

•••

I quickly threw my bag into the train car and jumped in. Ski and X followed. I took one tug at the door but it didn't budge. The train driver began making his way back over to the train. I tried pulling even harder, nothing. The train driver made it back inside the train. X was now trying to pry the door closed. The train started moving. The door finally slid closed. I laid back and sighed of relief.

"Thanks for all your help ski." I said sarcastically.

"I just got my nails done. These shits was expensive." He joked. X and I bursted out into laughter. After a couple of minutes I realized that I brought my uno cards. I took them out and sat them on a crate so we could play.

"Awww shit you done fucked up." Ski said