ch.1

"No" I screamed not caring who heard me." You can't do this to me."
  "I'm sorry Juniper, but this is what's best for both of us." Said my so called mother. " How is leaving me alone better for me. You only do this for your own selfish reasons. You are such a horrible mom and person in general." I took a deep breath."Mom if you walk out that door, I will never forgive you." I had tears rolling down my cheeks non-stop. I don't even know why I try and get her to stay. She isn't a good mom, but after all she is all I got. I have no father he died when I was just thirteen years old. I was close with him, but when he died it completely tore me apart. I always tried to be close with my mom. But it seemed all she did was push me further and further away.
My mom looked at me with a shocked look. For a moment I thought she might have changed her mind. But all the hope I had demolished, when she didn't hesitate to pick up her suitcase. She walked out of the door of the apartment and the door of my life without even a second glance back.
So many emotions took control of my whole body. At first I was sad I went to the couch and put my head in my hands, and I didnt cry but I sobbed. But soon anger took control of my body. I went to the wall and punched a hole. I punched and punched. I had many thoughts running wildly through my head. Why wasn't I good enough?
Why does she do this to me? What kind of mom leaves her child alone? I fell onto the floor, I and no energy left.
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I don't know that could be I don't have any friends, and nobody from school knows where i live. I slowly picked myself up from the floor. I quickly looked in the mirror. I had mascara running down my cheeks, along with my hair in all different places. I tried my best to make myself look at least presentable. I opened my door and came face to face with a beautiful boy no more than 18 years old. The first thing I noticed about him was those periceing blue eyes.