ch.8

• Daniels POV • (haha gotcha)
I went to knock on Junipers door to see if she wanted to walk to school together. I was about to knock on the door when I stopped my hand in mid air. I heard words that make my heart stop. Words that made it hard to breath. Words that took a minute to believe, and to register in my brain.
"I Juniper Wilson like Daniel Seavey"
I just stood there probley looking like a idiot. I didn't know what to do, should I just act like I didn't hear it? Should I just confront her about it later? But the thing is that I don't like Juniper.

I love her..

I know I just met her but I emediatley felt sparks. When she layed her head on my shoulder yesterday I felt all tingely inside. I didn't know what it was at first. I was scared becaue I had never felt something like this before. After school yesterday I called my sister Anna for advice as to what this is
• FLASHBACK •
"I just dont know what to do. She is different from all the girls I have ever known. She is so perfect. I could find her on a whole crowd of thousands of people. I have been feeling differnt. A good differnt... I think. Anna i don't know what to do. I have never felt like this before, please help me. i spoke into the phone to my sister Anna.
"Daniel can you describe her to me?"
She asked
"She has the best personality ever. She has a big bright beautiful smile that could make any bad day better. She is a little shy but, she is cute when she is. She has the biggest softest brown eyes I have ever seen"........ I was about to continue but Anna cut me off...
"Daniel" she spoke this time softly
"Yeah" I said nervously. And that when she said it. That when all the puzzle pieces went together.
"Daniel your in Love."
• END OF FLASHBACK •

● AUTHORS NOTE ●

Sorry for the short chapter, but the others will be longer. I promise.
I problem
won't be doing to many Daniel POV because the story is mainly based on Jumipers life.