ch.12

• Junipors POV •
I woke up with the feeling of two heavy arm around me. I looked up a little to the sleeping face of Daniel, sleeping calmly. I smiled at how cute he is even with this morning bed hair. I turned over carefully not to wake Daniel and checked the time on my phone. 10:38am. It read. Have we really been sleeping that long? I must have been more tired than I thought yesterday. Wait were late for school, I started to freak out. But then I remebered it was Saturday, I am stupid sometimes. I decided it was time to get ready for the day. I quietly got out of bed and took a shower trying to be quiet.
After I got I looked into the bedroom to see Daniel still sound asleep. I sighed relieved that I didn't wake him up. I forgot to bring clothes in here with me. Crap. I mentaly face palmed. I hurry to my closet and grabbed me some clothes and went back in to the bathroom. I hit changed into this ⬇

I was to lazy to do really much of anything with my hair

I was to lazy to do really much of anything with my hair. So I just put my hair in a ponytail again. "Bing" my phone went off, I checked to see that it was Christina.

Bae💋 : hey best FRAN

Me: hey BEst FRaN

Bae💋: do you have anything planned today?

Me: I have a Date with Daniel at 8:15.

Bae💋: just one question.

Me: Yeah?

Bae💋: WHY THE FUDGE DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER!?

Me: chill, he just asked me yesterday.

Bae💋: wait! We need to go shopping today for your date.

Me: ok but we have to hurry

Bae💋: I will come and get you at 12 then we can uber to the mall.

Me: ok sounds good

Bae💋: bye ily❤

Me: bye ilyt❤

I walked out of the bathroom to see Daniel asleep... still. Seriously this boy can sleep through anything. I layed beside him and shook him a little. "Daniel" I whispered hoping to wake him up. "I don't want to go to school mom." He muttered. I giggled a little. I kissed him cheak, he still didn't wake up. I missed his lips and he started to wake up ,but not fully yet. So I kissed him again, he woke up this time. I started to pull away when he pulled me closer still kissing me. I smiled into the kiss, I pulled back after a minute. "What a good way to wake up." He said with a really cheesy smile. I felt the blood running to my cheeks. "Come on get out of bed" I said. "But whyyyy" he whined like he was five. "Beacause I have to go shopping with Christina for the date tonight." I said. "Uhhhh.... fine." He groaned. "Like I love you and stjdd but you need to go now. Because Christina is coming in" I looked at the time 12:01 "now" I said finishing my sentence. I threw his shirt at him and open the door and was about to shove him out when Christina blocked the doorway. She looked at a still shirtless Daniel and me shoving him out the door with wide eyes. "It's not what it looks like, I promise." I exclaimed to her. "Mhm" she said not believing me. "Whatever" I said "Come on Daniel I will walk you to your apartment." I said dragging him forwards. He stopped in front of his door and I stated to walk away. When he grabbed my arm and turned me around. "No goodbye kiss" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "There better?" I said trying to act annoyed but miserably failed. "Yes much better" he replayed cheekily. "Bye Daniel see you later" I said waving at him as I walked away towards Christina.