Chapter 1

Your age: 16
Your birthday January 16,2000
(You moved from Georgia to New Jersey)

You, your twin Amber, and your mother made it to your new house. As soon as your mother opened the door, you yelled "I CALLED DIBS ON PICKING THE FIRST ROOM!" You ran upstairs with your bag and looked at the rooms. You found a room that had baby blue walls, a princess like bed, and blue curtains over a cute door way that lead to a patio.

 You found a room that had baby blue walls, a princess like bed, and blue curtains over a cute door way that lead to a patio

You take your things the movers had brought in and started to unpack. You look through your door way(that lead to outside) and happen to see two boys that look exactly the same and they happen to look to be around my age. One of them looked through the window and we made eye contact for a split second then I quickly looked away. Oh my lord they were so cute! Wait, I haven't even met them before.

I decided to finished unpacking my stuff and had gotten settled in. About an hour later there was a knock on the front door. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I could not believe who was standing in front of me.

It was the Twins from next door. "Hey we saw a moving truck and thought y'all were new, so we wanted to stop by and say hi!" After one of the boys finish, the other one was staring at me. I try not to blush but it failed. Both of the boys let out a smile and blushed a little bit.

"My name is Grayson, you can call me Gray and this is my brother Ethan." "M-my name is Y/n." I said quietly hoping they didn't hear me stutter. Ethan laugh a little. "Your so cute when you stutter." Ethan and I made eye contact but I broke it because I began to blush again.

"Do you wanna hangout?" Gray said giving me the puppy eyes. How could I say no to that adorable face. "I would love too! Let me get my bag." I let them come inside and then I ran up the stairs as fast as I could because I wanted to leave because I didn't want them to meet Amber, my sister.

My sister gets everything she wants. If she see a boy she likes, she takes them even if they have girlfriends. When I was with Cameron (yes Cameron Dallas), she told me she liked him. I told her not to mess up my relationship because I was actually happy. She told me fine and walked away. I went to the store because we didn't have anything to cook because I was going to make dinner.

I came back and Cameron wasn't no where to be found. I thought that he went home. I looked around and realized that Amber was missing. A tear slipped from my eye down my cheek. I went upstairs and heard noises. I opened the door to find my sister half naked on top of Cameron. I slammed the door and ran. I was crying so much. I heard Cameron call my name but I ignored him. I couldn't see anything while I was running because my eyes were fogged up, that I ran in front of a car and I got hit.

That's all I remember because the rest of it is blurry but I wasn't going to let her take the Twins from me. I ran downstairs, grab both of their hands and pulled them threw the door but when we get to the door, my sister showed up. "Hi little sis!" My sister said happily. I stop and turned around and gave her the "I'm going to kill you" look. "Why don't you come give your big sister a hug." She came up to me and tried to hug me but I pushed her away. "You're only older by a minute! I was actually was supposed to be born first! Not you." She rolled her eyes and then started to walk over to Gray and E.

"Who are these fine men?" She said as she was biting her lip. I looked at the Twins after she said that and they started to blush like crazy. "No one you need to meet. We are leaving now!" I was angry so I grab the Twins hands and dragged them to my car then I cranked the car and left. "What's your problem Y/n? And why didn't you tell us you had a twin?" Ethan days confused. I stopped the car. "I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU GUYS LIKE I LOST MY BOYFRIEND!" After I said that, I started crying. "What do you mean by losing us like your boyfriend?" Gray asked trying to comfort me.

I pushed him off. "I-I lost my boyfriend to my sister." Put my head in my hands because I didn't want them to see me crying anymore than they already saw. "What cause him to go to your sister?" Both of them happen to say in unison. "If she wants something, she either try's to make it hers or it's hers automatically. She liked my boyfriend, so she made him cheat on me with her."