Chapter 3

Your POV

"Y/n I'm sorry. I don't know why you think you ruined our lives, we love you a lot, you could ask Grayson." Ethan looked at me with hurt in his eyes. I looked at Grayson and he blushed. They are so cute when they blush.

They looked at me for a second but then they didn't expect what would happened next. I hugged them so tight and I started to cry. "Y/n please don't cry. You're too pretty to cry." Grayson said while wiping my tears. " I love you guys so much, I can't lose y'all because it would kill me." They both looked at me and then smiled. We went to out next class.

*skip to the end of the day*

The twins started to walk home and I felt bad so I decided to offer a ride home, since we live right next to each other. "Hey do you guys need a ride home?" They looked at each other than looked back at me and said "We love too!"

On the ride home the song TASTE by Tyga came on. We were jamming out until a part came up. "She can get a taste" we were singing it all together. I looked at Grayson while we were singing and when he was singing, he looked at me and winked. I ended up blushing like hell! It was so bad.

*skip the rest of the car ride*

When I got to their house they asked, "Hey you wanna hangout here with us?" I looked at them and smiled. "Yeah I would love too! Let me park my car and ill will be over in a bit." They smiled and I went to park my car then walked over to their house. Before I could knock, the door opened. The boys have huge smiles on their faces.

I laughed and asked them "Are y'all ok?" They laughed, " Yeah we are, we're just excited to see you Y/n." I smiled and walked in. Their house was huge! "Jesus your house is big!" They laughed, "Yeah we lived here our whole life." Grayson said while staring at me. "Um Y/n...... can you come in my room and play ps4 with me?" "OOO Grayson I wanna join!" Ethan was jumping up and down.

" Ethan... I just want Y/n." Ethan rolled his eyes, "Fine whatever, Don't be doing any nasty shit!"  Grayson's face turned a different shade of red. I started bursting out laughing and Grayson hit Ethan's arm, "Shut up Ethan!" I'm still laughing then Grayson grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

We got to his room and I ended up sitting on his bed, he closed the door. "Y/n I know we only known each other for a day but, Will you be my girlfriend?" he looks at me and I jumped in his arms hugging him. "Yes Grayson! A million times yes!" I kissed him and he kissed me back. His lips were so soft and when he broke the kiss, I whimpered because of the lost of his touch on my lips.

He hugs me tight and I hug him tighter. He was still holding me and decided to run down the stairs. "Grayson I'm going to fall!" I said laughing. "No you won't babygirl, you're fine I got you." I started to blush. "Grayson put Y/n down! She'll get hurt!" Ethan said aggravated. Shit!!! How am I going to tell Ethan? "How could I put her down! I'm happy and bro don't tell me what to do with my girlfriend!"

Ethan stared at us in shock. he was shocked that Grayson said I was his girlfriend. Ethan was heartbroken. "g-g-girlfriend......?" he started to tear up. he looks down at the ground," I hope you guys are happy..." when he said that a tear slipped from his eye and he went to his room and locked the door. I didn't know what to do, all I know is that I fucked up......

Author's Note

hey guys, so I decided to upload because I wont be uploading the 16th of February because that's the day that makes 4 months since my dog/bestfriend pasted away. so I'm trying to upload as much as I can. After Chapter 4 I' m will need ideas on how to continue the story so leave some suggestions! I was able to write this because I stayed home because my wisdom teeth are bothering me. I love you guys!!!