Chapter 4

Y/n pov:

I looked at Grayson and he looked at me. "Grayson I'm going to talk to him." He looked at me, then said, "Ok but be back because ima miss your cute ass!" I smiled and told Ethan to let me in his room. He unlocks the door and lets me in. "So when were you going to tell me about you two?" I stood there upset. "Eth... it just happened." Ethan looked down "Y/n you knew I liked you. But all I can say is don't hurt him." I nodded and hugged him. I ended up staying over at their house.

The Next Morning

I had just put on my outfit, did my make up, and I drove the twins to school.(skip to the end of the day) I was going to get the twins and Sarah decided to stop me. "You better back off because Grayson is mine." I looked her as if she was crazy. I didn't want to fight her so I walked away and got the twins.

Five Months Later

Grayson and I have been together for 5 months and he has been seeming shady. He hasn't been home a lot and when I ask him if he wants to hangout, he always says he's busy. I'm afraid he's cheating on me. One day after school got out, it was only Ethan and I in the car because Grayson said he was going to get a ride from friends. Ethan came and hung out at my house. I wanted to go see Grayson so we left my house to go to the twins' house. Ethan opened the door and I went to sit on the sofa.

Ethan's pov

I went upstairs to check if Gray was home and as soon I went to his door, I heard noises. I opened the door and Grayson was cheating on Y/n with Sarah. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON Y/N?!" Grayson looked at me in shocked. "Dude it's not what it looks like!" I was mad, "I wish she never said yes to you, I wish she dated me instead." Grayson looked upset because someone was behind me. Thing was I knew who it was, it was Y/n,"

Y/n pov

I heard Ethan yelling so I went upstairs and went to Grayson's room, I saw something I never thought I would see. Grayson cheated on me with Sarah. I started to tear up and before I ran away, I said, "I hope you enjoy your new relationship because we are over! I hope you and your hoe have a good life together! I HATE YOU GRAYSON!" I started to run and Grayson yelled," Y/N WAIT!" I hear him but I was already down the stairs. Ethan came running after me. I was crying and I went to my car to crank it but Ethan stopped me and hugged me. "Y/n I don't want you to drive because you're crying and you could get in a wreck because you couldn't see. I would also never be able to see you ever again if u died." I look at Ethan and he's crying. He cares about me a lot. Why haven't I seen this before. I hug him and he stops crying. "Ok Ethan but can we go somewhere else?" he smiled, "Sure Y/n." We went to the park to clear up my mind but Grayson kept blowing up my phone and Ethan saw it so he took my phone and ran. "Ethan give me my phone back!" He laughs, "No because we aren't going to think about him, we are going to have a good day." I laugh at him and we made it too the park. I started too think too myself. I can't believe Grayson would do that too me. I thought he loved me, I guess not . . . Ethan looks at me and tries to calm me down. "Y/n I'm sorry what Grayson did to you." I look at the ground. "Ethan don't be, I understand why he did it, I'm not what he wants." Ethan told me, "Y/n you are more than good enough! You are perfect! Damn if Grayson didn't ask you out I would've!" I start too tear up again, this time a tear slipped out I quickly wipe it away so Ethan wouldn't notice but I wasn't fast enough because he noticed. Ethan lifts my chin. "I'm sorry Ethan I shouldn't--" Ethan cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine. He pulls back and I whimpered at the lost of his touch. He looks at me, "Y/n I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done-- " I shut Ethan up by smashing my lips into his. He was shocked but he depended the kiss which lead to a heated makeout session. We head back to his car and get into the backseat.

SMUT

Ethan sits down and I get on top of him. While we were still kissing, I started grinding on him. His hands grab my waist and pushing me too go faster. As I go faster I can feel him starting too get hard. At this point I was craving his touch. Ethan moves from my lips to kissing my neck leaving hickies. "Ethan" I moaned. He continues then whispers in my ear "That's not my name kitten." He continues and I moan even more. "Daddy!" He takes off my shirt and starts kissing my chest. I tug at his shirt and take it off of him. He takes off my pants and looks at me. "You like what you see?" I bite my lip. He then says "Fuck Yeah I mean Damn you are even more beautiful." He says that while biting his lip. He takes his pants off and now only in his boxers. I started to give him a lap dance. His grip on my hips gets tighter to the point there will be bruises. He takes off my bra and underwear, he also takes off his boxers. After Ethan and I had sex we were cuddling in the backseat but then all of a sudden Grayson texted me that he was coming to the park to talk to Ethan and I. I showed Ethan and we both look at each other scared. "Shit we're screwed." we said at the same time.

Author's note: Hey guys ik this a long chapter but I hope yall enjoy it. Things get kind of steamy between Y/n and Ethan. There will be more smut later on and if you want me to get into detail let me know. Should Y/n try to work things out with Grayson and try dating him again or Y/n Forget about Grayson and date Ethan? I love yall and ill try to write more. Bye!!