Chapter 2

Your POV

Ethan lifts up my head and wipes my tears away. "Look at me. We will never leave you for her. We care and love you so much Y/n!" Ethan and I locked eyes but it broke because Grayson said "we mean it Y/n." He smiled but you could tell he was jealous of how I looked at Ethan. I like both of them but I'm afraid to date one of them because it will hurt the other.

I don't know what to do. I like Ethan but I think I might like Gray a little more. I drove us to the park to clear my mind. As soon I stopped the car, Ethan and Grayson ran to the swings. My gosh they are so cute when they act like little kids. I laughed then turned off the car and then went to meet up with the twins. When I got over there, Grayson saw me then stood up to let me sit down on the swing.

" I'm fine Gray, I'll go to another one." Grayson looked at me like I was crazy and put his hands on his hips then said "No girl you're sitting there!" in the most girliest voice. I started to laugh and Grayson started to laugh also. I almost fell but Grayson caught me. We were basically nose to nose. We looked at each other for a bit, then Ethan came back from the slide.(he was at the swings before you got there and when you got there he ran to the slide) He stood there, I saw out the corner of my eye he was heartbroken.

He ran away, I pulled myself out of Grayson's grip then ran after Ethan. "Ethan wait up!" He kept running then he fell, I ran as fast as I could to help him up. It looked like he had been crying.

"Ethan what's wr—" Ethan cuts me off " I saw the way you look at him. I-i *sighs* Nevermind it isn't worth it." He turned around and went to walk away but I grab his wrist and turned him around. "No Ethan tell me!" He looked down. "I.....i like you Y/n, but I I like Grayson." When I heard that my heart broke. "Ethan..... I'm sorry, I didn't know you liked me. I like you and I like Grayson but I didn't want to choose because I didn't want to hurt you or him.

" I looked down and started tearing up. " I'm sorry I ruined your lives." I threw the keys on the ground and ran. Ethan was running after me calling my name but I got so far that I lost him. I can't hangout with them, I ruin everything. I have an idea, it will hurt me but if I ignore them I won't ruin their lives.

Ethan's pov

When I was chasing after Y/n, those six words kept replaying in my head, "I'm sorry I ruined your lives" I started to tear up just thinking about why she thinks she ruined our lives. What she actually did was made our lives better. I get a call hoping its Y/n but it was Grayson.

"Hello?"

"Ethan where are you? Where's Y/n?"

" I'm right down the road and Y/n ran off and I can't find her" I tear up more because I'm the reason she ran off.

" ok Ethan come back and we can take her car to go find her." I hung up and headed back to the park, Grayson and I take the car then went to go find her.

Your POV

I ran home and went to my room then realized the first day of school was tomorrow, so I decided to go to sleep.

Th next morning

I woke up and grabbed my clothes then went to the bathroom and took a shower. I decided to do a simply make up look and my outfit was cute and reveals a bit of my belly.

I walk down the stairs, told my mother bye (since my father died in a car wreck) then got in my car and started to drive

I walk down the stairs, told my mother bye (since my father died in a car wreck) then got in my car and started to drive. My sister took the bus. I was driving and I look at the sidewalk, I couldn't believe who I saw. I saw the twins, I questioned myself why they were walking because they had a car.(skip the car ride to school) I walk into the school, of course at the same time as the twins. They came up to me but I walked away before they could speak to me.

"Y/n wait up!" They  were  trying to catch up to me but they couldn't. I look back and their faces had a hurt look to them. I felt so bad but it was for the best.

Skip to lunch

I headed to lunch and then all of a sudden someone turned me around, it was the twins. I tried getting away but Grayson came and hugged me from behind. His grip was strong so I stopped fighting him. "Why have you been ignoring us?" I gave Ethan a look, he knew why but he wanted me to say it so Grayson would know.

"Ethan you know why." Grayson looked at him in confusion. "Y/n what do you mean?" Grayson said looking at me in my eyes then gave Ethan a mad look.

Author's note

hey so I'm going to try my best to upload because I'm mostly busy with school. I was writing this instead of study for a test. Shows how much I love y 'all! Just know this story will get interesting. Comment if you want Y/n to be with Ethan or Grayson. ok its 11:17pm and I need to go sister study for I don't fail. bye loves