chapter 3:new days

After the fighting died down multiple destroyed mobile suits parts landed out onto the ground as the 8 other mobile suits looked over the land as they saw so much destruction in it's wake "such devastation..." Kira landed the freedom onto the ground "this has been the case for so long" yang looked over to kira "what do you mean?" Kira looked back at yang "for years there's been wars one after another and yet we've never got used to it. It's been the same thing for a long time pointless fighting, dozens of deaths and nothing comes out of it when a war ends" the other mobile suits lands "yeah and some of us was were put into war" banager got out of his Mobile suit and walked next to kira "wow..." That's what yang all could say

[Well....i actually didn't think i would make it go dark in no time flat maybe I've been watching way to much of IBO or something]

The other pilots got out of there mobile suits "hey akihiro how did you and the others get here anyway?" Akihiro scratched his head "well since you 4 disappeared 7 weeks ago-" the other 3 gundam pilots looked over at akihiro and shouted "7 WEEKS AGO?!" Athrun gave a slight laugh "yeah we didn't know where you guys went but someone did see something on the ship" mika gave a smile "was it biscuit"

[Yes I'm having biscuit live because well it's my story shut up but for reals i loved his character and seeing him die with his sisters worried made me sad but don't worry your sorry little butts there will be some character deaths in this story just you wait]

Akihiro smiled "yep and with a little help he managed to re-open that portal but only the 4 of us could only get through plus we did bring some supplies" mika looked over the the girls who are shocked and confused "oh we forgot to introduce our friends" lockon was the first "name's lockon stratos I'm the pilot of the dynames but call me stratos and this is my friend haro" he held up a orange metal ball as it's eyes glows and it started to bounce "hello hello" the girls waved at them. Then came athrun "I'm athrun zala I'm the pilot of the justice it's a pleasure to meet you" athrun places his hand next to his head. Then riddie came up next "ensen riddihe marsenes but my friends calls me riddie I'm the pilot of the delta plus very nice to meet you all" last came akihiro "akihiro altland pilot of the gusion rebake full city" yang rasied her brow "why is it called 'full city'?" Akihiro looked at yang "uhhh i actually don't know we thought it was a cool name i guess" the girls turned there heads in confusion. Banager then said to the girls "oh yeah guys these are the girls we saved" the other guys tilited there heads in confusion "yeah it's true. Hi I'm ruby rose team leader of team RWBY!" Riddie then turns to athrun "that won't get confusing right?" Athrun turned back to riddie "maybe" ruby then turned to her teammates "this is weiss the ice queen" weiss then grew a tick mark "the next one is blake the quite one" blake waves at the others "and this is-" but poor ruby got into a headlock by yang "name's yang xaio long but call me yang I'm rubys big sister and if you think of looking at ruby the wrong way I'll send you to next week! Got it?" The guys except mika suddenly got a chill through thier backs while nodding "good but also i do have a habit of making puns so you better bear with me when i make them" everyone then groans "yang.....can't......breath" yang then lets go of ruby as she struggles to get the air back into her lungs "hehehe sorry rubes" weiss then looks at the time on her scroll "great it's past midnight and I'm getting tired" all the girls then yawned and so did the boys "same here" ruby then gets an idea "how about you guys stay at Beacon? There you can sleep eat play ect. Also there will be classes for you to take" weiss looks at her young leader "ruby are you serious?!" Ruby looked at weiss with a smile "course i am" she then looks back at the pilots "well what do you say?" The pilots looked back at eachother. Then banager said "sure I'm in" the other pilots agreed with mika saying "well i barely got any education but I'll give it a try" ruby then smiled big "alright! Lets go to beacon!" But when ruby took her first step she fell down face first as everyone looked. Then banager said "you okay?" ruby looked up "yeah apparently my legs fell asleep" yang then puts ruby on her shoulders "I'll carry you back ruby" ruby gave the thumbs up "thanks sis." Then team RWBY started to walk out but not before setsuna got into his gundam and activated the drive on it's back admitting particles around the other mobile suits cloaking them "there now nobody will find them 'thank you Christina'" then the pilots follows the girls out of the forset.

A\N:now to clear the air up if you the readers are wondering why am i making changes from the original source materials it's becuase i don't want to just fell like I'm just copy pasting from 5 shows into one book,i like to get creative when making books on wattpad. If you don't like these changes then why are you reading this book now I'm not trying to be rude or anything in fact if you like these changes then great. This note is to just clear up the air so i hope you understand.

Stay beautiful,
Galladeknight.